Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

Schneider nominated for King Clancy Trophy

Recommended Posts

So 3 Devils up for awards this summer then. Nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Nicomo said:

So 3 Devils up for awards this summer then. Nice. 

Well, every year the Devils have a nominee for the Clancy. At the end of the month they'll announce the 3 finalists for the Clancy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neb00rs said:

Well, every year the Devils have a nominee for the Clancy. At the end of the month they'll announce the 3 finalists for the Clancy.

Ah gotcha. I didn’t even really recognize the name of this award tbh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Ah gotcha. I didn’t even really recognize the name of this award tbh. 

Not your fault, it's weird that they announce the Masterton candidate for each team right before the end of the season and the three finalists now, but then announce the Clancy candidate from each team now and then the three finalists a week later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.