2018 Offseason Thread

LittleBallofHate

47 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

Leafs Nation has surrounded Jake Gardiner's house with torches and pitchforks. That'd be a great buy-low move.

ehhhh after that performance in game 7... 

He's so damn 'dynamic'.  As in, he's pretty good some games, and just utter trash the next.  I feel like we have enough of those types of players.

But I suppose if you could buy low, and I mean real low, I'd give it a shot.

45 minutes ago, thecoffeecake said:

Leafs Nation has surrounded Jake Gardiner's house with torches and pitchforks. That'd be a great buy-low move.

My only reservation with Jake Gardiner is he wouldn't help us shave down our goals against, he's great offensively but he's very, very bad defensively, and we gotta focus on becoming a better defensive team if we're going to take that next step. I like Gardiner, but what I'd like even more is if we coupled getting Jake Gardiner with a corresponding move for a defensive defenseman that we can pair him with.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

That’s awesome man! TPB will never be the same without John Dunsworth though. :(

yeah man it's a huuuge blow to the franchise.

They own a bar in Halifax and we went there after. fvcking Randy (pat) showed up too lol it was awesome, i was not expecting to see him too. It's truly sad he was telling me that he really lost one of his best friend and basically a job. They had a bunch of tour dates planned, so that's a lot of money that just vanished for him. That being said they have a salad at that bar it's called something like "the don't give a fvck salad" or something along those lines lol there's fries in there, donair meat, and all kinds of sh!t i can't remember lol insanely not healthy but he tried it. it was hilarous.

They have something new coming next year though. I'm not at liberty to say what but you'll see.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

Amanda Stein ‏Verified account @amandacstein Retweeted USA Hockey

Blake Coleman and Brian Gibbons added to the World Championship roster for Team USA. They join #NJDevils teammates Will Butcher and Keith Kinkaid on Team USA.

Good luck and stay healthy!

4 hours ago, CommonDreads said:

Say the Isles or Rangers end up at 3rd, I’m hoping they fall for Tkachuk and pass on Zadina, Tkachuk is being touted right alongside Svechnikov and Zadina but IMO Tkachuk doesn’t have anywhere near the ceiling of those two

Tkachuk is not even close to those other two, but seems like just the player to get some dumb team excited. Can't wait to see who it is.

Hopefully Carolina gets 3, but I’m just happy the Rags and Isles didn’t get into the top 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canes, Sabres, and Habs. 
fvcking Canes snuck in damn it.
Though maybe Dahlin makes Hanafin disposable.

Hopefully they don’t have a chance at Dahlin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk