2018 Offseason Thread

LittleBallofHate

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Nah. We don’t need Skinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mean, he’d be a nice add. 25-30 goal scorers don’t grow on trees, but I’m kind of with you on that. Our LW seems fine. Let’s just jope MoJo clicks this season and stays healthy. We need him too, and I’d like him to deserve an extension/new contract with us as I like him as a player. 

Edited by Devs3cups
  • Like 1

I mean, he’d be a nice add. 25-30 goal scorers don’t grow on trees, but I’m kind of with you on that. Our LW seems fine. Let’s just jope MoJo clicks this season and stays healthy. We need him too, and I’d like him to deserve an extension/new contract with us as I like him as a player. 

I mean, I’m not saying I wouldn’t take him if Carolina offered him to us for like a 4th round pick or something absurdly cheap- but that isn’t gonna happen lol. That’s not a knock on Skinner either, we just don’t need another LW right now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

Where did you see that? No one reporting it.

TRADE | The Washington Capitals have acquired a second round pick, 47th-overall from the Colorado Avalanche in the 2018 NHL Draft in exchange for defenseman Brooks Orpik and Philipp Grubauer. #ALLCAPSNHL_2017_2018_Caps_v3.png

• Like 1

It figures about Washington clearing cap room.... finally a quality potential UFA from NJ (and please, I don’t give a sh!t that he was born in Massachusetts, so please don’t bother pointing that out, as seems to happen every time Carlson’s NJ roots are brought up), and does he wanna come home? No. Of course he doesn’t. Because why would that work out in OUR favor for once? [emoji19]

22 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

It figures about Washington clearing cap room.... finally a quality potential UFA from NJ (and please, I don’t give a sh!t that he was born in Massachusetts, so please don’t bother pointing that out, as seems to happen every time Carlson’s NJ roots are brought up), and does he wanna come home? No. Of course he doesn’t. Because why would that work out in OUR favor for once? emoji19.png

It's all the 40 sum year old guys fault. NJ dudes should have had some kids popped out, got them on skates, and raised them as Devils fans. Instead we get Carlson, Bobby Ryan, and Van Riemsdyk boys 2/3 which were nasty Philthy fans.

The Coyotes revealed their new 3rd jersey and it is the really old one with the coyote with a hockey stick. People love it and I feel like I am in the twilight zone because I find it repulsive.

Edit: I also don't like Carolina's new jersey. The whole thing looks awesome, but they ruined the main logo.

Edited by NJDevils1214

6 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

The Coyotes revealed their new 3rd jersey and it is the really old one with the coyote with a hockey stick. People love it and I feel like I am in the twilight zone because I find it repulsive.

Long live the Crack Weasel jersey! 

• Haha 1

Do the Devils believe McLeod is ready?

Do the Devils believe that Zacha will get it?

If the answers are yes and yes, then the Devils aren't in on Tavares.

Maybe Shero has a plan that we don't know about. It seems like he always does.

Well, my little birdie has told me the Devils and Blues are in discussions...............

Can I dream............ Tarasenko?????????????

8 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Edit: I also don't like Carolina's new jersey. The whole thing looks awesome, but they ruined the main logo.

Agree on both counts. I really like the colors on the new Canes jersey, but the logo is lame.  The Yotes one is just awful all around. 

1 hour ago, SterioDesign said:

Well according to some early reports (no idea if legit) Tavares wouldn't even be hearing our pitch if he choose to meet a few teams. Damnz. 

What now.

This is what I speculated. He only had a list of 3 to 5 teams and I really didn't see NJ being on it. Maybe I'm just cynical though. Should we make a video for him