2018 Offseason Thread

LittleBallofHate

9 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What are the chances the Devils roll out a retro this season? 

I'm counting on the Christmas Trees again if that Adidias thing was legit.

Also, surprised the ever living hell out of my wife yesterday when I came home 2 weeks or so early. Man feels damn good to be back in the US again! Now do all the things, Ray!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

What are the chances the Devils roll out a retro this season? 

I love to see a WHITE retro make an appearance eventually.  Never loved the sleeve stripes on the old red and greens...the one white border looks like a piece of tape...make the whole thing look a little off.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Nicomo said:

Should have kept the current logo off of it. Looks pretty sharp other than that. 

Are you talking about the shoulder patch?  I didn't even notice it at first, and after seeing it, I completely understand why it's there - the jersey is obviously paying homage and respect to their original look and roots which is great for this anniversary ceremony, but I think they have to also keep in mind their current colors/logos.

I’m too colorblind to tell it’s not eggplant. That’s a bad job. Why make a throwback jersey in the wrong colors? Would have been better off going a totally different direction, even if they were going to slap a Mighty Ducks crest on it. 

27 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m too colorblind to tell it’s not eggplant. That’s a bad job. Why make a throwback jersey in the wrong colors? Would have been better off going a totally different direction, even if they were going to slap a Mighty Ducks crest on it. 

That shade of black is to honor the 1916 Anaheim Bullfrogs. :P

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

50 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Crazy.

I can understand a team like Chicago being in cap hell, but Winnipeg being on the brink of that is the sign of the times.

How did they let that happen?  Poor planning for the future?