Junior opportunity in Canada. Not sure it's the right place to post this

Hi everybody,

It has been a long time since I didn't post on that forum. The last three years I was the head coach of the Midget AA in my region. At the  end of the current season I just became the assistant coach (work mostly with the forward) of the Junior A team called the Ville-Marie Pirates that evolve in the GMHL. The team was an expansion team last year and did pretty good for a first year team. We are playing in a little town and everybody is following the team in a great way. The arena is always full. I decide to join the team because of the commitment the owners and the hockey staff has for their team. If you are age between 17 and 21 and want to know more about the team and if you can attend our main camp, just contact me via PM. Thanks for the tribune. I could post a video of a game later on that topic. 

The league is scout by NCAA, University in USA, couple of european league and our team could be a window for couple of team in the QJMHL.

Edited by caron14
  • Like 5