2018 UFA Thread

Derlique

20 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Same, exact same thing I was thinking.

It's probably just the idea of playing literally in the middle of NYC vs. Newark.  Living in the city vs. traveling to it.

It's being a lowlife piece of trash vs. being a decent human being. I always love seeing who signs with the Rags, it's very revealing, Flyers too. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's a terrible contract. Can't wait for the next lockout so I can save some money again :rolleyes:

I don’t know how Tampa does it. They seemingly have unlimited cap space. It’s ridiculous.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I don’t know how Tampa does it. They seemingly have unlimited cap space. It’s ridiculous.

They're abusing the zero state tax in Florida.  Ridiculous advantage.

• Like 3

The rumblings are that Tavares is going to Toronto, which will be barf inducing on a greater scale than if the Rangers got McDavid.  The rest of the world who doesn’t care about the Leafs will be listening/watching nothing but that for the next bazillion years.

• Like 2

Rather be quiet as the devs are doing (and damn.. we are super quiet) than giving such a contract to a guy like McDonagh. He is a really good player but he is already slow now... let's see in few years ! 

• Like 1

They're abusing the zero state tax in Florida.  Ridiculous advantage.

They still have to sign Kucherov too. And Tyler Johnson’s NTC kicked in today. Yzerman is gonna have some interesting decisions to make.

Just now, Daniel said:

The rumblings are that Tavares is going to Toronto, which will be barf inducing on a greater scale than if the Rangers got McDavid.  The rest of the world who doesn’t care about the Leafs will be listening/watching nothing but that for the next bazillion years.

I’ve thought that it would be Toronto since a year ago. Everybody wants to play at home. 

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

They still have to sign Kucherov too. And Tyler Johnson’s NTC kicked in today. Yzerman is gonna have some interesting decisions to make.

This is when we fleece them. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Tavares going to TOR or BOS would make me ill. I'll probably vomit.:puke: