Sign in to follow this  
Derlique

2018 UFA Thread

Saw some rumor Tobi Enstrom doesn't want to stay in WPG 

Edited by NJDevils1214

1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

He’s an insurance policy, like last year. It really doesn’t mean anything. You think Lack is getting that much? He’s probably making around $850,000. It’s a drop in the bucket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but on a 2 way deal he’d get like 110k while in the AHL. I mean you’re right, it doesn’t matter, but I don’t understand why you’d pay a guy NHL wages when the expectation is he will play in the AHL, and there’s the option of a two way deal. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah but on a 2 way deal he’d get like 110k while in the AHL. I mean you’re right, it doesn’t matter, but I don’t understand why you’d pay a guy NHL wages when the expectation is he will play in the AHL, and there’s the option of a two way deal. 

A one way deal is probably the only way he would have signed now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Saw some rumor Tobi Enstrom doesn't want to stay in WPG 

Yea the rumours is he is moving home to Sweden and play in Modo

Glad to see this, as I read a rumor earlier this week that the NYR were going after him to "protect" their young players... 

TSN‏Verified account @TSN_Sports

Ryan Reaves is staying in Las Vegas after agreeing to a two-year deal with the Golden Knights, as per @DarrenDreger.

I really hope we get jvr. I think he will fit right in. 

maroon would be nice as well. 

as for d. don't sign moore and I will call it a good day. 

This is the second time I've seen this the past few days... I guess it would get us a 3rd rounder next year anyway... 

David Pagnotta‏ @TheFourthPeriod 

Contracts talks between the Anaheim Ducks and Adam Henrique are still in the early stages, but they’re working on an extension.

And this BIG news: Renaud Lavoie‏ @renlavoietva 

Dalton Prout extension contract with the Flames. One year deal at $800 000 (one way) #tvasports

2 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

This is the second time I've seen this the past few days... I guess it would get us a 3rd rounder next year anyway... 

Contracts talks between the Anaheim Ducks and Adam Henrique are still in the early stages, but they’re working on an extension.

Just don't see how Rico fits in here with the money he's going to want.

Maybe we can get him on the next contract to play Zajac's current role.

...or we can get rid of Zajac and bring Rico back right away.

47 minutes ago, pumpkin cutter said:

I really hope we get jvr. I think he will fit right in. 

maroon would be nice as well. 

as for d. don't sign moore and I will call it a good day. 

2 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

And this BIG news: Renaud Lavoie‏ @renlavoietva 

Dalton Prout extension contract with the Flames. One year deal at $800 000 (one way) #tvasports

Our D is set without Moore. We need to bring in someone better for the top pair but have plenty of players to fill Moore's slot. Rumor is he is getting a pay day to and we don't need to get in a bidding war for him. Let him walk. 

Boo Rico. I'm still in the come home Rico camp. 

1 minute ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Just don't see how Rico fits in here with the money he's going to want.

Maybe we can get him on the next contract to play Zajac's current role.

...or we can get rid of Zajac and bring Rico back right away.

Zajac isn't going anywhere. He's one of our best defensive forwards and top face off guys. True role guy. Idk why people suggest he's the next guy out. I thought he did a good job proving why he's so important after he settled in last season. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Zajac isn't going anywhere. He's one of our best defensive forwards and top face off guys. True role guy. Idk why people suggest he's the next guy out. I thought he did a good job proving why he's so important after he settled in last season. 

I’ve been a harsh critic of Zajac, but just because he had been used wrong for years. I do not want him as my 1C. He’s fine as a 3C. But I think he’s our 2C. 

I do not want him off the team. The only guy I feel that way about is our captain.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Looks like JVR back to Philly:

fvck him. I hope he rapes their cap and his career tanks. It probably won't, but a Devils fan can hope. fvck him all the same. I thought there was a strong possibility of this because I remember reading how close JVRs family was with people in the Flyers org even for years before he made it to the NHL.

Just now, NJDevils1214 said:

fvck him. I hope he rapes their cap and his career tanks. It probably won't, but a Devils fan can hope. fvck him all the same. I thought there was a strong possibility of this because I remember reading how close JVRs family was with people in the Flyers org even for years before he made it to the NHL.

Cherry Hill born and raised IIRC. 

Flyers territory.

Cherry Hill born and raised IIRC. 
Flyers territory.

Actually I believe JVR is from Middletown.

• Like 1

I absolutely fvcking hate the fvcking Metro.

fvck.

This is getting frustrating because Ray's options are seemingly dwindling. I'm not doom and gloom, but its just fvcking lame. COME PLAY IN NJ! TAYLOR HALL fvckING LOVES IT YOU fvckS!

Metro is getting better and better.  Have to make some moves one way or the other.

I would've taken 5x7, by the way.

• Like 1

Kind of an odd signing by Philly.  Doesn’t seem like they have a problem scoring goals, and it should be even less of a problem as Patrick and Konecny get better.  Guess they have the cap space, so might as well use it.