Eric Gryba to NJ

mikemarc1

39 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

You guys are reading this all wrong. We signed him to play one NHL game this year.... Against the Kings at home so he can do this to Kovy...

I mean, that's money well spent in my mind.

• Like 3

@JulieRobenhymer  Couple notes on Gryba: A) He’s a BAMF d-man full of spit & vinegar. B) He played at BU with Brian Strait who recently re-signed with the Devils. They won a national championship together. C) He spent parts of three seasons in Binghamton while it was the Senators’ AHL affiliate.

More on Gryba: #njdevils don’t have a player quite like him on their depth chart and, given the details of his contract, I think he’ll have an opportunity to earn a spot in NJ. If it doesn’t work out, his skill set will be a welcome addition in Binghamton after clearing waivers.

16 minutes ago, LittleBallofHate said:

@JulieRobenhymer  Couple notes on Gryba: A) He’s a BAMF d-man full of spit & vinegar. B) He played at BU with Brian Strait who recently re-signed with the Devils. They won a national championship together. C) He spent parts of three seasons in Binghamton while it was the Senators’ AHL affiliate.

More on Gryba: #njdevils don’t have a player quite like him on their depth chart and, given the details of his contract, I think he’ll have an opportunity to earn a spot in NJ. If it doesn’t work out, his skill set will be a welcome addition in Binghamton after clearing waivers.

Size and physicality on the back line is always welcome.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Satans Hockey said:

You guys are reading this all wrong. We signed him to play one NHL game this year.... Against the Kings at home so he can do this to Kovy...

Let him play against TB and BOS, too. 

• Like 2