Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CRASHER

Fantasy Football 2018! (?)

Recommended Posts

Well with the draft a bit over a month away (egads.....) I guess it's time to dust off this place and start the pre-season schtick, eh???

Any rules or scoring changes and all that nifty stuff should be starting about now.....the league was renewed already.....and nice to see y'all check in to say you're alive....as we get the most annoying 18 days of your lives ready to roll with this draft!!! ARE YE WITH ME?!?!?!? Yarrrrr???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My annual vote to move free agents to waivers after game time to avoid injury poaching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I think this years winner should be able to select their draft position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, redruM said:

So can we start the draft soon?

Yeah in about 36-40 days.....the time will melt by :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, aylbert said:

My annual vote to move free agents to waivers after game time to avoid injury poaching.

This doesn't prevent poaching....if anything it gives the lower teams on the waiver wire MORE time to poach

11 hours ago, aylbert said:

Also, I think this years winner should be able to select their draft position.

hrrrmmmm.....awful big coincidence here......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, CRASHER said:

This doesn't prevent poaching....if anything it gives the lower teams on the waiver wire MORE time to poach

hrrrmmmm.....awful big coincidence here......

Poach was maybe the wrong word; I meant snipe.   I'm in favor of giving all teams the opportunity to put a claim in.

And I didn't say for this draft (which would be bias for sure) - but for THIS year's winner should be able to select their draft slot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/15/2018 at 12:19 PM, VivaLaFlamme said:

is it time to panic that we wont finish in time yet

No we're still panicking that we won't START on time still......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/13/2018 at 10:31 AM, aylbert said:

Poach was maybe the wrong word; I meant snipe.   I'm in favor of giving all teams the opportunity to put a claim in.

And I didn't say for this draft (which would be bias for sure) - but for THIS year's winner should be able to select their draft slot.

It is poaching. A guy who happens to be watching a game who is nowhere near the bottom of the waiver wire snags an injury replacement = poaching. fo sho.

On 7/11/2018 at 10:42 PM, CRASHER said:

This doesn't prevent poaching....if anything it gives the lower teams on the waiver wire MORE time to poach

hrrrmmmm.....awful big coincidence here......

I think you need a dictionary.

 

 

I'm for the Ayl waiverwire rule as well.

Don't care about the "picking" thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Masked Fan said:

It is poaching. A guy who happens to be watching a game who is nowhere near the bottom of the waiver wire snags an injury replacement = poaching. fo sho.

When you can explain to me how it's any different then "well the guy above me in the waiver wire is gonna need this guy so I'm gonna make a claim on him to screw him"  we'll talk, but it doesn't matter y'all ain't getting 6 votes for it anyway :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×