FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Just now, redruM said:

Texting works better 

that requires cell phone numbers....I was more curious if this actually notified people of tags like discord does

Tagging's generally no different than an actual PM.  Which I did send since I saw he hasn't been logged in since Saturday and might not know the draft started officially.  He could have notifications turned off for tagging, but it probably defaults to on.

Masked is another one that likely has to be booted out of hibernation since he only logged in to vote last week.

Edited by NJDevs4978

OK, Tom sent Gisele over to sign his contract with the Marauders...
I'll allow it.

#12 Tom Brady QB NE

TB.jpg

1 hour ago, redruM said:

Keenan Allen WR SD

I figured you'd do that.  I've gone back and forth on this pick in three different directions but figured I'd get back to old-school and go RB-RB, especially with a guy that's been good to me for two years...so now he's on my team for a third straight season

Jordan Howard RB CHI

Edited by NJDevs4978

Apparently Sanborn is having a laughter-induced seizure after seeing a QB taken about four rounds too early :lol: 

So he had to text me his pick..... the Phenomenal ... A....J ...... Green!!!!

I'm more annoyed about Mixon, there's no defendable stance for wasting high picks on QB's in any form of fantasy football draft now :lol:

But since we're living in the past.... might as well whip out an OLD GEM..... the M A N T A  B L O C K

RB: Alex Collins

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

I'm more annoyed about Mixon, there's no defendable stance for wasting high picks on QB's in any form of fantasy football draft now :lol:

But since we're living in the past.... might as well whip out an OLD GEM..... the M A N T A  B L O C K

There is nothing quite as $ati$fying in fantasy football terms then a Manta Block

30 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

Unless of course you want to win.

But this....."block"  is an abhorrent tradition.    But an entertaining tradition at that.    Good pick.

• Haha 1

Truth be told I was debating A-Rod too but the high QB approach just doesn’t work with me, especially with a lot more sure tier B guys than even a couple years ago. Last year with Brady I wound up getting a better guy in FA (Watson) then after he got hurt Brady spit the bit late. The year before I was under .500 when I did go A-Rod in the first round. I won my playoffs with Luck in the fourth round and Josh McCown in FA.

BTW trying to fix the crawl SUCKS on mobile so I can’t do that atm

Edited by NJDevs4978

PICKS AHOY!!!!

Laflamme goes: WR: Davante Adams

Brian flips him off, then takes Doug Baldwin

Laflamme then complains about signing in here and takes WR: Tyreek Hill

43 minutes ago, redruM said:

4 hours no posts...

whst is going on

2 jobs,a 6 mile walk and a hockey game.... all were much more important, you missed my "free time window" by like 45 minutes ...oh well.....

I guess I should just do this and go for some massive upside:

TY Hilton (WR)

9 hours ago, CRASHER said:

2 jobs,a 6 mile walk and a hockey game.... all were much more important, you missed my "free time window" by like 45 minutes ...oh well.....

I guess I should just do this and go for some massive upside:

TY Hilton (WR)

You couldn't find time during the 6 mile walk?

I posted my sons pick while I was golfing...