FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

I knew you were just waiting for us to complain to throw in one of your snarky comments before conveniently revealing the picks but seriously now, you shouldn’t get more than 24 hours to make two picks even with the overnight freeze whether the draft is ahead of pace or behind it. Everyone else without the double gets 12-18 hours max on the clock.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I knew you were just waiting for us to complain to throw in one of your snarky comments before conveniently revealing the picks but seriously now, you shouldn’t get more than 24 hours to make two picks even with the overnight freeze whether the draft is ahead of pace or behind it. Everyone else without the double gets 12-18 hours max on the clock.

Honestly ....piss off, I drive all over this goddamn state working my ass off doing what I do for my own career and business, and no way in fvcking hell was I pulling my ass over in the middle of a 45 minutes drive to job I was already late for to pull over and post two picks for an online draft with no real consequence of anything more than a couple people's ADHD being stroked the wrong way

.....let he who's been on the ball and insta-posted EVERY pick in EVERY round right away be the first to talk....real life gets in the goddamned way .... Be an adult and deal with it

Your indignance would be more interesting to me if it wasn’t so covered in crap. He could have posted his own pick or get someone else to do so at some point in the last 27 hours, or at least in the last 15 since he picked Hyde. The guy who’s on the clock now gets 12 hours cause there’s no overnight at this time while anyone can drag their feet for 30 with a double which usually happens every year like clockwork, people complain then you get on your high horse and mock it.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

Honestly ....piss off, I drive all over this goddamn state working my ass off doing what I do for my own career and business, and no way in fvcking hell was I pulling my ass over in the middle of a 45 minutes drive to job I was already late for to pull over and post two picks for an online draft with no real consequence of anything more than a couple people's ADHD being stroked the wrong way

.....let he who's been on the ball and insta-posted EVERY pick in EVERY round right away be the first to talk....real life gets in the goddamned way .... Be an adult and deal with it

I get it, we all bust our asses for work, but some people do not seem very committed to this draft, and that’s frustrating as hell to those of us who are.

that being said 

KRunko selects 

Robert woods WR LAR

• Like 1

Guess that leaves me as the dirty whore.

#36 RB Alfred Morris SF

SF.png

Edited by Masked Fan