FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

Ive been saying this for what ten years now?

As commish I can manually put ANY Falcons or Eagles into people's line-up after the fact, so if we go past the opener, PM me a half hour before the game starts (and I will check time stamps and disregard any PM after 8pm tomorrow), and I can manually insert said Eagles and Falcons as needed from there

The only ones you'd take/play at this point would be the two kickers and Phily's D since we're in round 10 3/4 now

He'd better do it quick too, I've got a pretty significant customer waiting on me once I'm done with breakfast.....(yes I have the 4 picks after him all ready)

15 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

He'd better do it quick too, I've got a pretty significant customer waiting on me once I'm done with breakfast.....(yes I have the 4 picks after him all ready)

You could have sent me a txt last night & his pick would have been done then, hope to have it soon

Just now, redruM said:

You could have sent me a txt last night & his pick would have been done then, hope to have it soon

I have two children at home, two laptops to rebuild and another live draft going on.... I don't have time to mother other grown adults that can click "NJDevs.com" on their own

Good thing i hit reload 😛

Laflamme wants J. Wikins (RB-Ind)

Brian wants S. Ware (RB-KC), J. Crowder (WR-Was)

and well.... crap.... laflamme's other choice was taken.... anyway.... on to work.... as long as he doesn't take who I want... I'm kinda good here

1 hour ago, Hi, I'm VALUE! said:

In the interest of full disclosure - I've had something come up of a personal nature that will keep me off boards for the rest of the draft (at least the next two days).

I authorize the commish to draft in my stead until I return.  

Hope it works out for ya...

But did you have to give CRASHER more power?!??!!?!

C’mon man! That’s like giving Khan a FLEET of Starships!

1 hour ago, LOTCB said:

Break this (is there another QB you will draft 4 rounds early whaaaaat)

Glide me WR D.J Moore Carolina

I don't think your calculations are quite right on either of my #1 QB's,  but I was going to take Doyle right when you scooped em up. Good pick!

• Like 1