FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

18 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

We need to pick up the pace.   there are 4 picks between Masked and Henrique  can someone reach out to them?

We’re obviously not finishing by tonight lol but it will get a bit messy if we don’t finish by Sunday kickoff, especially since some people don’t abide by the pre kickoff PM rule (which is fair enough for me) :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Just re-reminding

ALL PLAYERS THAT ARE PLAYING IN TONIGHT'S GAME THAT YOU WANT TO START MUST BE PM'ed TO ME BEFORE 8PM EST OR THEY WILL BE INELIGIBLE TO BE PUT INTO THE WEEK ONE LINEUP, you have 11 hours to figure this out, there will be NO exceptions to this rule

.... geesh now I need another cup of tea to fix my throat 😛

If I don't have undisputed proof that the guy you wanted (aside of a kicker or D, when you only have one and obvious picks are obvious) .... I am in no way in the world believing that YOU KNEW the guy who gets 110 yards and 2 TD's was gonna be in your lineup unless you can show you did it before the deadline passed, the best and most reliable way is PM

texts to my phone will get lost in all the normal sh!t I get on my phone and I can leave PM's sit till i hit the start league button