FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

5 hours ago, CRASHER said:

...(aside of a kicker or D, when you only have one and obvious picks are obvious) .... I am in no way in the world believing that YOU KNEW the guy who gets 110 yards and 2 TD's was gonna be in your lineup...

Speaking of which, I'm obviously starting my 1st round keeper. Mr obviously @ WR will be the guy you were just talkin about, obviously.
But I don't just want him in the 1st half, I'll take his 2nd half TD's and yardage too. 😁

2 hours ago, Masked Fan said:

Speaking of which, I'm obviously starting my 1st round keeper. Mr obviously @ WR will be the guy you were just talkin about, obviously.
But I don't just want him in the 1st half, I'll take his 2nd half TD's and yardage too. 😁

F-O-L-L-O-W D-I-R-E-C-T-I-O-N-S

I SPECIFCALLY asked for a PM since it's easier and more organized for ME to be able to find and all said people (yes Has I have yours, I also left them unread so it's easier to get to them when it matters)

All "I'm starting this guy" in here requests will be IGNORED, I'm not going through five pages of pics because people can't follow basic instructions .....

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, CRASHER said:

He's healthy ....so screw it:

I'll make the ei-ffert

Tyler Eifert: TE-Cin

Look I drafted before the season started after all ;)

I considered him after the success I had with him his first year, but he seems to be made of paper mache since.  I give him three games before putting him on IR

4 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

I considered him after the success I had with him his first year, but he seems to be made of paper mache since.  I give him three games before putting him on IR

That's fine, hes my TE-2/flex option at best, and if he hits....awesome... if he dies.....he dies....

Today was like the NFL team that scores four TD's in the fourth quarter down 38-7.  Made up a lot of ground on the draft considering we had FOUR rounds worth of picks to do as of last night 8 PM but if it just got going a day or two sooner we wouldn't have had to speed date draft and finish at minus a few hours after the season started, oh well.

Edited by NJDevs4978