FF2018 Draft Finished!

CRASHER

2 hours ago, CRASHER said:

F-O-L-L-O-W D-I-R-E-C-T-I-O-N-S

I SPECIFCALLY asked for a PM since it's easier and more organized for ME to be able to find and all said people (yes Has I have yours, I also left them unread so it's easier to get to them when it matters)

All "I'm starting this guy" in here requests will be IGNORED, I'm not going through five pages of pics because people can't follow basic instructions .....

I was going with the OBVIOUS picks are OBVIOUS. Like starting your 1st round keeper EVERY WEEK... douchebag

And you'll get your PM princess. chill the fvck out, I had to feed the hogs and smack the chickens.

40 minutes ago, Masked Fan said:

I was going with the OBVIOUS picks are OBVIOUS. Like starting your 1st round keeper EVERY WEEK... douchebag

And you'll get your PM princess. chill the fvck out, I had to feed the hogs and smack the chickens.

I see no PM, you get no eagles/Falcons tonight, enjoy :)

Laflamme takes Kelvin Benjamin

• Haha 1

Oh my, can't wait to see the whining about missing a failsafe deadline that's only been advertised for like two or three days here and has been in place for years.  I get the difference between sending a PM and posting here seems pedantic but CRASHER's right, a post here just gets lost in the flood of picks and just makes more unneccesary work scrolling through the thread.  The initial post did specify PM, I mean it takes less time to send a PM than it does to look up one of your darn pictures :P

Edited by NJDevs4978

Game didn't start yet douchebag(s)

And to quote the commish

"obvious is obvious"

Edited by Masked Fan

On 9/5/2018 at 8:50 AM, CRASHER said:

PM me a half hour before the game starts

Smilies.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, MantaRay said:

Next year, I propose after round 10 the time to select should be abbreviated.   

I believe we used to shorten the clock to 6 hours? no?

4 hours ago, aylbert said:

and hey, I texted him this morning.   We're done today; so I don't really care when today.  

TY. But I worked 6pm to 6am and already was out for the count.

5 hours ago, NJDevs4978 said:

Yep...

Slight difference in scenario, no?

On 9/6/2018 at 10:16 AM, aylbert said:

This is a good time to join the Football survivor pool if you haven’t already 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival/register/joinprivategroup/?gid=8275&password=elias

This group has already begun the season. You are unable to join this group at this time.