Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
CRASHER

FF2018 Draft Finished!

Recommended Posts

I knew you were just waiting for us to complain to throw in one of your snarky comments before conveniently revealing the picks but seriously now, you shouldn’t get more than 24 hours to make two picks even with the overnight freeze whether the draft is ahead of pace or behind it. Everyone else without the double gets 12-18 hours max on the clock.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, NJDevs4978 said:

I knew you were just waiting for us to complain to throw in one of your snarky comments before conveniently revealing the picks but seriously now, you shouldn’t get more than 24 hours to make two picks even with the overnight freeze whether the draft is ahead of pace or behind it. Everyone else without the double gets 12-18 hours max on the clock.

Honestly ....piss off, I drive all over this goddamn state working my ass off doing what I do for my own career and business, and no way in fvcking hell was I pulling my ass over in the middle of a 45 minutes drive to job I was already late for to pull over and post two picks for an online draft with no real consequence of anything more than a couple people's ADHD being stroked the wrong way

.....let he who's been on the ball and insta-posted EVERY pick in EVERY round right away be the first to talk....real life gets in the goddamned way .... Be an adult and deal with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Your indignance would be more interesting to me if it wasn’t so covered in crap. He could have posted his own pick or get someone else to do so at some point in the last 27 hours, or at least in the last 15 since he picked Hyde. The guy who’s on the clock now gets 12 hours cause there’s no overnight at this time while anyone can drag their feet for 30 with a double which usually happens every year like clockwork, people complain then you get on your high horse and mock it.

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CRASHER said:

Honestly ....piss off, I drive all over this goddamn state working my ass off doing what I do for my own career and business, and no way in fvcking hell was I pulling my ass over in the middle of a 45 minutes drive to job I was already late for to pull over and post two picks for an online draft with no real consequence of anything more than a couple people's ADHD being stroked the wrong way

.....let he who's been on the ball and insta-posted EVERY pick in EVERY round right away be the first to talk....real life gets in the goddamned way .... Be an adult and deal with it

I get it, we all bust our asses for work, but some people do not seem very committed to this draft, and that’s frustrating as hell to those of us who are.

 

that being said 

KRunko selects 

Robert woods WR LAR

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peyton Barber RB-TB

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow. 'Bout friggin time.

 

 

giphy.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blistering pace

 

spies.gif

Edited by Masked Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MantaRay said:

 

Sorry- Had a 10:30a Pee-wee football game to coach.

Sworn Defenders select Kerryon Johnson, RB, DET

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, aylbert said:

Sorry- Had a 10:30a Pee-wee football game to coach.

Sworn Defenders select Kerryon Johnson, RB, DET

Not directed to you personally.  Just wanted to keep the momentum going

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not exactly a Mantablock but this might piss someone off :P

RB Tevin Coleman ATL

Edited by NJDevs4978

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guess that leaves me as the dirty whore.

 

#36 RB Alfred Morris SF

SF.png

Edited by Masked Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alshon Jeffrey WR Phi

Rashaad Penny RB Sea

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

#25 Giovani Bernard RB Cin

 

 

Bengal.jpg

Edited by Masked Fan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I feel like I'm either gonna be overdrafting or drafting stuff I don't need at this point so if anyone wants to offer a trade up give it a shot, otherwise I'll pick by 5-6 PM.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh screw it, I'll roll the dice on at least one good year left (and some junktime scoring for a bad team with only one other semi-reliable target)

WR Jordy Nelson OAK

Edited by NJDevs4978

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sworn Defenders select Duke Johnson, RB, CLE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.