Devils sign F Yegor Sharangovich

Triumph

Sure. But i'll be honest too please let me give you context and this will be my last post about this, i already go out of my way at times to not talk about Lou but sometime it's just on subject. Imagine saying something is a recipe for disaster and list EXACTLY how a situation will turn because of that recipe. Everyone you tell is against you and calls you crazy and ridicule you for years saying nothing is wrong. And then exactly what you said would happen actually happen beat for beat... then you're like "yeah, well I fvcking told you so, I was not crazy" but everyone is just like "yeah wtv we don't want to hear about it shut up and move on". This is straight up what's happening here. Plus not only what i said would happen happen but i also kept on giving suggestions on how it should be done instead. Then what do you know, we actually get a guy who does things EXACTLY like i was suggesting and everyone is incredibly happy with it. And even though this all sounds like "I'm smarter than anyone" it's not at all what I'm going for. I was simply being neutral and not biased towards Lou like most people.
That being said I know damn well a "i told you so" comment never won anyone over and this one won't either lol. But just try to look at it from my perspective for fun, i was just as sick about it as you are, we were just on different sides and i was the black sheep for going against popular belief.
I truly feel / felt like Brodie in Jaws and everyone else was the mayor basically lol Even more from the sequel cause he actually got fired for it haha

I get it, and it turned out you were absolutely right. I’m just saying, he’s gone three years now. What’s the point of exhuming the horse corpse to beat it some more? Every time someone brings up Lou, the horse gets beaten. Let dead horses lie is all I’m saying lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I get it, and it turned out you were absolutely right. I’m just saying, he’s gone three years now. What’s the point of exhuming the horse corpse to beat it some more? Every time someone brings up Lou, the horse gets beaten. Let dead horses lie is all I’m saying lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well you took this a lot better than I expected haha, I'm actually glad cause I didn't want this to drag any longer, literally everyone including me is fed up with it. But seriously I'm not actively going around bringing it up if I can avoid it. I'm actually truly trying to avoid it trust me I DON'T want to talk about it and I'm sorry for doing it BUT you're right, he's been gone 3 years... But I've been mocked, insulted, ridiculed etc for like 7-8 years straight here and eventually banned. So while i'm not playing the victim card, all im saying is that it's not too easy at times to hold in 7-8 years of repressed "I told you so" when the opportunity is right there. I feel I'm doing pretty good though but I'm going to slip at times but trust me i don't want to.

Edited by SterioDesign
  • Like 1

Ankhkeg didn't have to respond to this topic with a weird anti-Lou screed and this certainly didn't have to go on as long as it did.  The Devils paid slightly overslot for Sharangovich, but that is probably because they are competing with the KHL.  They did the same with Studenic, and likely for the same reasons.  They can't fall back on being a winning franchise where people might want to play just because of that tradition - it doesn't exist for 20 year olds who were 5 when the Devils won their most recent Stanley Cup.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, SterioDesign said:

Sure. But i'll be honest too please let me give you context and this will be my last post about this, i already go out of my way at times to not talk about Lou but sometime it's just on subject. Imagine saying something is a recipe for disaster and list EXACTLY how a situation will turn because of that recipe. Everyone you tell is against you and calls you crazy and ridicule you for years saying nothing is wrong. And then exactly what you said would happen actually happen beat for beat... then you're like "yeah, well I fvcking told you so, I was not crazy" but everyone is just like "yeah wtv we don't want to hear about it shut up and move on". This is straight up what's happening here. Plus not only what i said would happen happen but i also kept on giving suggestions on how it should be done instead. Then what do you know, we actually get a guy who does things EXACTLY like i was suggesting and everyone is incredibly happy with it. And even though this all sounds like "I'm smarter than anyone" it's not at all what I'm going for. I was simply being neutral and not biased towards Lou like most people.

That being said I know damn well a "i told you so" comment never won anyone over and this one won't either lol. But just try to look at it from my perspective for fun, i was just as sick about it as you are, we were just on different sides and i was the black sheep for going against popular belief.

I truly feel / felt like Brodie in Jaws and everyone else was the mayor basically lol Even more from the sequel cause he actually got fired for it haha

I like movie analogies better than your girlfriend one’s. :P

17 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

I like movie analogies better than your girlfriend one’s. :P

I'll switch to movies  analogies then haha. Seeing Mister Torrance is your avatar i can tell you have good taste in movies too. I have the Overlook Hotel carpet pattern tattooed on my wrist lol

• Like 2