Devils to wear original whites as Alternate Jerseys for 2018-19

Devils Pride 26

Alternate Jerseys  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Throwback based or black based?

• Throwback
    • Black

6 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ve been after one of those jerseys for awhile now. It was almost just like that, without the “Devils Den” of course. 

I was thinking more the actual Jersey Devils, the goat/kangaroo/dragon looking thing. Some drawings of it would make a good logo. 

There was an XL one on eBay earlier this year I believe.

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I’ve been after one of those jerseys for awhile now. It was almost just like that, without the “Devils Den” of course. 

I was thinking more the actual Jersey Devils, the goat/kangaroo/dragon looking thing. Some drawings of it would make a good logo. 

I saw a guy wearing one of those years ago at CAA (it was otherwise a post-'91 home white)...saw the same guy wearing it from time to time, over several years (never spoke to him).  At the time I thought it was kind of cool.  Definitely stood out...I assumed it was a custom job.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think he might have had a patch on either side of the yoke as well. 

54 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I saw a guy wearing one of those years ago at CAA (it was otherwise a post-'91 home white)...saw the same guy wearing it from time to time, over several years (never spoke to him).  At the time I thought it was kind of cool.  Definitely stood out...I assumed it was a custom job.  I'm not 100% sure, but I think he might have had a patch on either side of the yoke as well. 

I think you are right about the patch on the yoke and I think it was either a D or a pitchfork.

I remember that Devils Den jersey. I wanted one but I was 15 - 17 or something like that so I'm not sure I still trust my taste from then. Ill have to try to find a picture. 

I do have a hat with the Devil and hockey stick skating, but it's left to right and not towards the "camera". I'm almost positive I bought it in the earlier rock years in the team store there

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I remember that Devils Den jersey. I wanted one but I was 15 - 17 or something like that so I'm not sure I still trust my taste from then. Ill have to try to find a picture. 

I do have a hat with the Devil and hockey stick skating, but it's left to right and not towards the "camera". I'm almost positive I bought it in the earlier rock years in the team store there

If I make it out there in December I'll be sure to look for it