Devils to wear original whites as Alternate Jerseys for 2018-19

Devils Pride 26

Alternate Jerseys  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Throwback based or black based?

• Throwback
    • Black

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Kind of implies it won't be white or red, that's interesting...

Why do you say that?  I thought that was implying that our current colors (red and white) would be getting a 3rd color (hence the multiple plus signs), all equaling "coming soon", aka our new third jersey.  I think they're saying that the colors are going to be a combination of white, red, and something else (I'm assuming green, but who knows)

39 minutes ago, bostondevil11 said:

Yeah I was thinking it the same way you are which is why I was thinking a black 3rd.

At least it wasn't just me. 

But now I am seeing it the other way. Its like that fvcking blue dress gold dress sh!t all over again. 

44 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Why do you say that?  I thought that was implying that our current colors (red and white) would be getting a 3rd color (hence the multiple plus signs), all equaling "coming soon", aka our new third jersey.  I think they're saying that the colors are going to be a combination of white, red, and something else (I'm assuming green, but who knows)

Red and white are only TWO of our current colors, so we can't "get" a third color...but we could replace it for the 3rd jersey. 

I am hoping for something new, but have been resigned that it will just be the retro. However, today's tease makes me think its not the red retros we have already been using, but perhaps the white version. It would be ridiculous to tease a jersey we already had a season ago. And, seeing as they listed white first, maybe its reasonable to assume that is the primary color. 

4 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

At least it wasn't just me. 

But now I am seeing it the other way. Its like that fvcking blue dress gold dress sh!t all over again. 

Haha goddamn, man.  Me too.  You definitely have a point there. 

I hope yours is the right way.

I never wanted a third, and still don't, but...this could've been a lot worse.  It's a big boring, but I'll take boring over terrible/ugly all day long.  And it's only 4 times, so that's not that bad.  I honestly hope this is just a one time thing and we go back to just having the classic home and aways, but I guess we'll see. 

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I never wanted a third, and still don't, but...this could've been a lot worse.  It's a big boring, but I'll take boring over terrible/ugly all day long.  And it's only 4 times, so that's not that bad.  I honestly hope this is just a one time thing and we go back to just having the classic home and aways, but I guess we'll see. 

Before last season when they switched to Adidas they were wearing the retro red and greens anyway for 1 or 2 games a year anyway so this is basically the same thing except with the whites. 

I'm just glad to see the road teams coming in their dark colors, I always preferred wearing white at home. 

• Like 3