NJDevs '18-19 Fantasy Hockey Season Thread

NJDevs4978

Henriqued gets autoslotted into 11 since his three days have passed, you can have 12, Clown'll get stuck with lucky 13 since he doesn't get to pick...DONE :P

Draft order's been reset on the site, and the draft time is now Tuesday Oct. 2 at 7:30...I realized I wasn't gonna be around Monday night so the draft's now the night before the season begins.  If anyone has an issue with the draft time or day raise your hand now, I'm locking it in by the end of the weekend so everyone can at least plan for the time.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Works for me - what's the clock going to be this year?

I'm a big fan of the shorter one - cut the draft duration down significantly.  Also helps that mostly everyone attended and stuck around last year IIRC

Edited by Devilsfan118

2 hours ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Works for me - what's the clock going to be this year?

I'm a big fan of the shorter one - cut the draft duration down significantly.  Also helps that mostly everyone attended and stuck around last year IIRC

Don’t count on me sticking around the last five rounds since I offloaded the later rounds in my selloff, so my draft will probably be about an hour and a half (if that) lol

But yes, 75 seconds per pick seemed to work fine.

• Like 1

Eh Sunday night would completely screw Manta come to think of it...decisions, decisions :P

If I move it to Saturday evening I'll decide by tonight so everyone else better get their thoughts in ASAP, but if that happens keepers would be due probably Friday night/Saturday morning.

Edited by NJDevs4978

I am completely unavailable Saturday so I hope it's not moved to then. If it must be moved last minute then Sunday or Monday would work best for me. But I mean the draft date has been set for some time now. Any objections should have been made earlier. Changing everything up last minute and with keepers will leave some people out.

Edited by devlman
  • Like 1

I as well can’t do Saturday night. I will be in the Pocono’s in a house with no WiFi. And I don’t really want to set my phone as a “mobile hotspot” because the cell service isn’t quite the best. 

But, if it comes to that, I’ll go find a Starbucks or something.