NJDevs4978

NJDevs '18-19 Fantasy Hockey Season Thread

3 hours ago, MantaRay said:

I could do Saturday night.   Sunday is off limits from 7-11pm

I’d hate to do this to you but right now Sunday night is looking like the leader in the clubhouse, since there are 3+ conflicts on Saturday and Tuesday.

What about Monday at 6 PM? I can’t do it any later than that on Monday.

Edited by NJDevs4978

47 minutes ago, devlman said:

I am completely unavailable Saturday so I hope it's not moved to then. If it must be moved last minute then Sunday or Monday would work best for me. But I mean the draft date has been set for some time now. Any objections should have been made earlier. Changing everything up last minute and with keepers will leave some people out.

While I agree people should have said something earlier I’m trying to find a time with as few conflicts as possible for the live draft, I’d rather not tell three or more people to go scratch if there’s still SOME time to change it to a better time (albeit limited)

Edited by NJDevs4978
  • Like 1

Has  I really don't care.   IF Sunday makes sense for everyone else, then do so.   

I just mentioned that I won't be available, I don't expect the the draft date to be changed to meet my schedule.

18 minutes ago, eaglejelly said:

I just mentioned that I won't be available, I don't expect the the draft date to be changed to meet my schedule.

Fair enough, let’s just go with Monday at 6 then. I don’t really want to push it TOO far ahead of it’s not going to make a big difference anyway. At least there should ‘only’ be two conflicts then. I’d do it later Monday but I gotta head out by 7:30, thankfully my short draft helps there.

Have keepers in by the end of Saturday night otherwise you get the top three ranked players from last year autokept.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Reminders: Keepers due when you go to bed (meaning by Sunday at 3 AM)...they'll be displayed early tomorrow morning.  If you don't select keepers they'll be auto-selected.

Draft date is Monday at 6 PM.

Literally tortured over my keeper dilemma lol. Originally was going to ditch/deal Barkov but I'm having second thoughts between him and Kuzy/Eichel.

Im leaning towards letting whoever I don't keep just fall back into the draft - these kids will be multi-year keepers and a late round pick doesn't seem worth it (don't want to make the competition that much better for the foreseeable future)

Late night edit: Dropping Kuznetsov, probably putting him back into the draft unless someone else is up and shoots me a message before it locks up :lol:

Edited by Devilsfan118

Well only eight of you picked three keepers, four picked none and one tried to pick four :blink:

Everyone's set in their picks now.  The one that tried to pick four I had to lop off the lowest-Yahoo ranked player.

Edited by NJDevs4978

Is there a way to see the keepers for each team?

Or you could have just gone to the end of the draft results, but that works better.

• Like 1

Such an awkward time; but I'm making it work.

Man a draft taking <2 hours, great job guys.  That was a good one - I think there were only, what, two teams that didn't show up?  And I think both gave the heads up beforehand.

Good stuff.

• Like 1

Sorry guys couldn’t make it due to new job keeping me busy - that said I’m not giving up on the season and open to hockey trades

Usual preseason reminder: Remember your positional game limits, everyone!

So why not start the trade talk early?!?

I drafted too many centers.  Looking to ship off Henrique for a comparable LW or D