GAME THREAD 1: NYR @ NJ 7:00 September 17th

Triumph

59 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

Not that I'll ever be happy about more ads on the ice but the ads in the corners aren't so obnoxious in person. Curious to see how they are on TV. 

Turned the game on with 30 left in the period and just came to post about them. They're there, they're not awful to look at but they're just... meh.

• Like 1

T

2 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Turned the game on with 30 left in the period and just came to post about them. They're there, they're not awful to look at but they're just... meh.

Timing is not very good tonight, but good things are still happening.  Give it time....

1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Good to hear that she's doing well, I dvred the game to check out the coverage when I get home from the game. Virtually anyone but that tool bag Arda Ocal would have been an upgrade over Deb.

She's an awesome upgrade over Deb from what we see so far. Not just looks wise but well spoken and seems knowledgeable so far. 

• Like 2

Michaletti on his usual horrendous mid-season self. Says hit on Nieves was "an obvious elbow," it was head to head. They show Nieves on the bench after the break, "no kenny, he's down the tunnel." both Steve and Dano had to stop him from persisting that he didnt come back out.

God I hate that fvcking moron

• Like 1