GDT: Devils @ IsLOUnders 7:00 PM MSG, MSG+

MadDog2020

Glad to see this lineup. Overall, the kids impressed on Monday, they're not making it easy for Hynes & Co. to make decisions. Good to throw them all out there again to control their own destiny (no Hall or Hischier making one kid look better than the others, etc.).. I really want to see a strong showing from Michael McLeod, who will be playing at RW with Zajac centering. Quenneville-Zacha-Anderson will be a good line to watch, and Seney centering Studenic on the top line looks like a vote of confidence on both, they've both looked strong since the prospects challenge. I'll be paying extra close attention to Yakovlev-Severson on defense today. I would've liked to see Johnson in goal today, but I guess with all of the young blood at forward and defense, Hynes is electing for Kinkaid to bring some veteran presence at the back (crazy to believe he's 29 now).

I'm very interested to see what the Quenneville-Zacha-Anderson line can do, that seems like a very complimentary line where everyone's skill sets could really mesh together well. Also find McLeod on the RW with Coleman and Zajac very interesting, it almost feels like a mini audition for McLeod to take Noesen's spot on that 3rd line with Coleman and Travis.

4 hours ago, DJ Eco said:

I'll be there too, uppers center ice! Probably getting to the area around 5:30 or so, anyone know a cheap but good bar near the arena?

I really liked this place, it's less than a 10 minute walk unless you're a really slow walker... 

Threes Brewing

https://www.yelp.com/biz/threes-brewing-brooklyn?utm_source=ashare&ref=yelp-android

10 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Did the last game get streamed? I went to a friend's place to watch that one but this one I'll be at home and I cut cable.

It's generally pretty easy to find a stream somewhere online, the NHL Streams reddit is always flawless for finding a stream so if you're okay with watching on a desktop or a laptop I recommend that.

If you have Gamecenter, you could also use that if you can mask your IP with a VPN, that's what I used to do on my Firestick since the Devils games were blacked out on my Gamecenter when I lived near Syracuse.

1 minute ago, CommonDreads said:

It's generally pretty easy to find a stream somewhere online, the NHL Streams reddit is always flawless for finding a stream so if you're okay with watching on a desktop or a laptop I recommend that.

If you have Gamecenter, you could also use that if you can mask your IP with a VPN, that's what I used to do on my Firestick since the Devils games were blacked out on my Gamecenter when I lived near Syracuse.

I usually use Reddit, I was just unsure if anyone was bothering to stream the pre-season or not. 

Also, your picture is triggering me a little. ####triggered.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I shall be there in person tonight.  Got lower level for under $20.

It's a pain in the ass getting to Barclays from Li (real li, nassau/suffolk), so not many fans from here will go to this.  Also now that games are being played at the Coliseum that will keep even more fans from the island away from barclays during the season so the tickets will be lower. Also most who wanted to attend a pre season game went Sunday here on the island where they had over 8k.  I believe that after this yr they will go back full time to nvmc (aka NYCb live, or the full name  "new york community bank live: home of the nassau veterans memorial Coliseum")  until the belmont areana (which is behind schedule) is built