2018-19 Around the League Thread

jagknife

43 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

Well...that's RUDE...I guess I'll just sit here and wonder. 🙃

lol.........I don't give too much away on this site.   Suffice to say it's the first time I met him, but I've followed his career since he was drafted because he is related to someone I know well.  

Great kid, but it was still more exciting meeting Gordie Howe at my son's U12 soccer game, lol

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jimmy Leeds said:

lol.........I don't give too much away on this site.   Suffice to say it's the first time I met him, but I've followed his career since he was drafted because he is related to someone I know well.  

Great kid, but it was still more exciting meeting Gordie Howe at my son's U12 soccer game, lol

There goes my conspiracy theory that you're part of a Swedish Intelligence Agency gathering  intel on NJDevs for some top secret mission of national importance.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

There goes my conspiracy theory that you're part of a Swedish Intelligence Agency gathering  intel on NJDevs for some top secret mission of national importance.

lol. I'd love to divulge more. He's not my relative or I would. It'd be better if he was on the Devs because he did speak freely