Devils 2018-2019 news and notes thread

MadDog2020

18 minutes ago, Steadevils said:

I wonder if Travis would be open to being traded. He really deserves to play some playoff games. His contract isn't THAT bad and he'd help any team he was on. 

That's an interesting question. He strikes me as the kind of guy that wants to finish his career here. But the temptation has to be there. 

Hanging out in San Jose with his old coach, perhaps, is not a bad way to spend the cold winter months. 

Not that I'd want to see it happen or anything. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Attempt to trade both CS and KK, take whatever deal is best, let the other split time with Mac and then hope Mac can maintain next year or another goalie falls into our laps

You wouldn’t get a ham sandwich for Cory with his contract. We’d have to retain like 95% for anyone to even consider it.

Edited by MadDog2020

23 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Ham sandwich for Cory Schneider. The trade is one for one. 

the real question now is, what do you do with him? obviously you can't trade him, he isn't worth anything.. we all area aware of this. Unless we can trade KK which I'm not sure is the right move? The only thing we have and is really still a large question mark is Blackwood. Definitely not a big enough showing from his to say we can count on him for anything.

55 minutes ago, 2ELIAS6 said:

the real question now is, what do you do with him? obviously you can't trade him, he isn't worth anything.. we all area aware of this. Unless we can trade KK which I'm not sure is the right move? The only thing we have and is really still a large question mark is Blackwood. Definitely not a big enough showing from his to say we can count on him for anything.

I think he is at least worth a ham sandwich. 

Can’t wait for Schneider to give up three goals on five shots Tuesday, with two of them going in in the first five minutes. Gonna be fun. Hopefully after this pending charade, they waive him and stick him in Bing for the rest of the season. fvck this sh!t.

Edited by MadDog2020