Devils 2018-2019 news and notes thread

MadDog2020

2 hours ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Agostino looks like he should either be a Tri-Lam or the new lead singer of Devo. 

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Brand new office chair, and I think I just peed a little. 

Plus you got the song stuck in my head without my even hearing it. Of course, then I had to hear it. 

Edited by mfitz804
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

While we are talking about end-of-the-year stuff, a special shout out to my man MadDog2020, for always posting all of the relevant tweets and  allowing me to continue not to be on Twitter. I really really appreciate it man.

D6B5507C-9E2E-4994-82A3-1B987B2B0D80.jpeg

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

While we are talking about end-of-the-year stuff, a special shout out to my man MadDog2020, for always posting all of the relevant tweets and  allowing me to continue not to be on Twitter. I really really appreciate it man.

Agreed. The feed on the main page is nice and all, but half the tweets are about UFC or baseball...

I don’t have to check it so much since MD is always on top of it. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Agreed. The feed on the main page is nice and all, but half the tweets are about UFC or baseball...

I don’t have to check it so much since MD is always on top of it. 

Yea I got to edit that a bit, Brian used to be more NHL active. Ill add the usual devils suspects soon. Any recommendations?

2 hours ago, DevilMinder said:

Yea I got to edit that a bit, Brian used to be more NHL active. Ill add the usual devils suspects soon. Any recommendations?

Nope. I’m not on Twitter so I don’t know if we’re missing any good ones. It’s more just about having to weed through the non-Devils related stuff, but I get these guys cover other things. 

Someone should tell Kenny "Squints" Agostino that Erika Wachter is really Wendy Peffercorn...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2