Devils 2018-2019 news and notes thread

25 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Son of a fvcking bitch.

The one issue with Hall...he does miss games (though not a ton of them)

• Like 1
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lmfao

For the life of me, I can’t understand how someone thinks I’m articulate! 

According to the tweets that pop up next to the message board, Brian Boyle's cancer is officially in remission.  Congrats, big guy. 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

He deserves a rest anyway. Over a ppg on a well sub par team. Guys back must be killing him too. 

Yeah I have no issues with that at all.  Shero's made it pretty clear it's not about 2018-19 for the Devils anyway.  No reason to force anything.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, MadDog2020 said:

Hall out again tomorrow. 

I really don't understand why Lovejoy has not been switched out for another player.  It seems like he can make all the mistakes he wants and nothing will happen to him

13 hours ago, sokar said:

I really don't understand why Lovejoy has not been switched out for another player.  It seems like he can make all the mistakes he wants and nothing will happen to him

I know Lovejoy is a RH shot and Yakovlev is a lefty but I want to see the Yak get some more minutes.

1 minute ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Please God keep Cory in the minors. 

He needs to chill out and stay home.... spend time with his family. Don’t call us Cory, we’ll call you. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, MadDog2020 said:

He needs to chill out and stay home.... spend time with his family. Don’t call us Cory, we’ll call you. 

I got to be honest, I was on the fence about whether or not Hybes would start Blackwood again, but I absolutely think it's the right decision, and I applaud him for it. At this point whether or not our season is salvageable is still very much up in the air, but at some point you just have to trust your instincts and say there's no time like the present to give Blackwood some experience and also some confidence. I could actually see this kid very much getting on a roll and staying together some much-needed wins for us. 

4 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

I got to be honest, I was on the fence about whether or not Hybes would start Blackwood again, but I absolutely think it's the right decision, and I applaud him for it. At this point whether or not our season is salvageable is still very much up in the air, but at some point you just have to trust your instincts and say there's no time like the present to give Blackwood some experience and also some confidence. I could actually see this kid very much getting on a roll and staying together some much-needed wins for us. 

I think at this point they have realized to just ride who is hot. MB has looked good so...yea. Maybe the coaching staff are waking up...oh wait never mind. Lovejoy and Greene are still playing over Yak, they're probably high af.

Was Mueller playing poorly over the last couple of months? I missed most of the games in November and early December, but I'm wondering what the organization's long term plan is for him. He's a RFA this summer, and he hasn't had much of a chance to prove his worth lately.

27 minutes ago, nessus said:

Was Mueller playing poorly over the last couple of months? I missed most of the games in November and early December, but I'm wondering what the organization's long term plan is for him. He's a RFA this summer, and he hasn't had much of a chance to prove his worth lately.

Maybe not poorly, but he’s been nothing special either. Very meh on him. He doesn’t use his size enough.