GDT: Home Opener- Caps @ Devils 10/11 7:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

My retiree parents have been in Italy since early April and decided today was the day they'd fly back. They're old school, so all hell will break loose if we don't see them for dinner tonight lol Sadly I won't be making the game, but will be tuning in by the 2nd period hopefully. Even though I'm a guilty party, I'm really hoping they pack the building out. A non-packed building on opening night, after some of the atmospheres they were able to play in front of in Europe, will be really disappointing.

Edited by DJ Eco

13 minutes ago, DJ Eco said:

My retiree parents have been in Italy since early April and decided today was the day they'd fly back. They're old school, so all hell will break loose if we don't see them for dinner tonight lol Sadly I won't be making the game, but will be tuning in by the 2nd period hopefully. Even though I'm a guilty party, I'm really hoping they pack the building out. A non-packed building on opening night, after some of the atmospheres they were able to play in front of in Europe, will be really disappointing.

Bring your parents to the game, problem solved! 😉

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

I'm up in the rafters , I'll just drive slow haha

I'm going to go right from work. I know traffic is going to be a pain with the wet roads so I can take it slow getting into Newark.

Plus, when I go with friends I never get to see the warm-ups.

Edited by NJDevils1214
  • Like 1