2018-19 Prospects Thread

LittleBallofHate

22 minutes ago, Steadevils said:

I believe I saw that Brynäs IF (Jesper Boqvist) was eliminated from the playoffs yesterday. Does anyone know the rules about signing him now that the season is done and getting him a few games in AHL/NHL here at the end? 

Yeah, his contract won't slide because he's 20.  It wouldn't make a lot of sense to sign him now and bring him over if that's even possible - he was also injured and didn't play in the final game, I believe.

• Like 1

Corey to the rescue with the update:  @cmasisak22 

An update on #NJDevils prospect Jesper Boqvist. He didn’t play Thursday for Brynas. It is a minor upper-body injury, according to a source. His SHL season is now over (Brynas missed the playoffs). The Devils + his agent are expected to talk soon to discuss his future.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 7:36 PM, LittleBallofHate said:

Have to get a subscription for the Athletic article unfortunately

Sorry I thought I posted this here earlier about Boqvist - maybe it was in a different thread - but it belongs here: 

@cmasisak22  An update on #NJDevils prospect Jesper Boqvist. He didn’t play Thursday for Brynas. It is a minor upper-body injury, according to a source. His SHL season is now over (Brynas missed the playoffs). The Devils + his agent are expected to talk soon to discuss his future.