GDT: Sharks @ Devils 1:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

I’ll be flipping back and forth between the Devs and my sad-ass Dolphins, who also play at 1:00 today. It’s high time we beat San Jose at home. I’m pretty sure half of this year’s team was probably in elementary school the last time it happened. Note today if you’re going out to the Rock: 

Lets keep it rolling! LGD. 

Joker is filming today as well in Newark, don't think it will be much of an a issue, at least not for me where I park... 

Sunday, Oct. 14, 5 a.m. at 8 p.m. 
Closures: 
-Market Street at Mulberry Street and Washington Street 
-Halsey Street at Bank Street and Maiden Lane 
-Branford Place at Washington Street and Broad Street 
Parking restrictions: 
-Branford Place at Washington Street and Broad Street 
-Halsey Street at Bank Street and Maiden Lane 
-Washington Street at Academy Street and Market Street 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Satans Hockey said:

I'm wearing my Zacha player t-shirt today, he's scoring a goal today. 

LETS GO DEVILS!!! 

Positive attitude, I love it.

My daughter and I are both wearing Hall jerseys, so naturally I expect two from him.

LGD. 

• Like 2

Loving the early face off. Watching with my son for the first time ( although at 18 months old he is running round with his Team Canada stick hitting everything in sight)

Game is also on a free to air UK TV channel so I am watching on my TV rather than my phone. 

Noesen seems to be trying too hard at times. He killed a few moves for his line already. 

I didn't check out any of the fan fest stuff but I walked on market and checked out all the joker movie stuff, really cool how much they changed things and how many props are out too. Watched them film a scene with a guy dressed up like a clown chase a bunch of people down the street. Not sure if that was actually Phoenix playing the joker or not. They were driving cars up and down the street during it too. Pretty cool. I wish I had known they were looking for extras, would have signed up for the hell of it lol

• Like 2

Holy sh!t did no company make a new commercial for this season? Investors Bank, Barnabas Health and the god awful Garden of Dreams commercials are all still the same

Just now, Chimaira_Devil_#9 said:

PDB needs to get a different colour waistcoat. That suit looks fvcking terrible. Like a work experince kid. 

It looks like it doesn’t even fit him too

• Like 1