Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Stars @ Devils 7:00 PM MSG+

You guys are 100% correct.  And I'm 100% retarded.  I had the 2015-16 results flipped.  Even odder because I was friggin AT Brodeur Night.  Yet another senior moment, which I'm afraid increase as one gets closer to 50.  Dammit all. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I didn't mean to cause such controversy. 

Probably because you were too busy live-streaming your Halo sessions. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Probably because you were too busy live-streaming your Halo sessions. 

Yeah, that's what us kids are doing today. (I'm older than almost everyone here). 

5 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

My favorite part about Peluso posts are that they so quickly and unexpectedly fall off a cliff. It's like "yup, that makes sense, uh huh, wait, wait what? what the fvck is he even trying to say?" 

It's like if M. Night Shyamalan had tourrette's. 

that's it. must have been all the big hits in high school...ya know, from a guy who actually played hockey...

21 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

that's it. must have been all the big hits in high school...ya know, from a guy who actually played hockey...

100% agree.  We should definitely take your opinion in higher consideration than others because of your experience in HS and rec hockey.  You were practically an NHL'er!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

100% agree.  We should definitely take your opinion in higher consideration than others because of your experience in HS and rec hockey.  You were practically an NHL'er!

Rec?

4 hours ago, DevsMan84 said:

I coached several varsity programs, travel programs and the team I coached was state champions...so, the Halo crowd can just back off...thanks. 

Let's try this...is there anyone who has ever played organized ice hockey on here?  Anyone who has stepped foot on an ice surface?  Anything other than on the PS2 or XBox? Anyone?

2 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Let's try this...is there anyone who has ever played organized ice hockey on here?  Anyone who has stepped foot on an ice surface?  Anything other than on the PS2 or XBox? Anyone?

Probably closer to “everyone”. 

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Probably closer to “everyone”. 

100% no chance.  None.

8 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

100% no chance.  None.

Are you basing that opinion on your extensive high school experience?

44 minutes ago, mikepeluso8 said:

This one time in high school I got head while playing NHL on Xbox, so.

EDIT: I also played growing up and currently play in a men’s league but that’s not nearly as cool if you ask me.

Edited by Kinkyisth3b3st
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Only once???

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Are you basing that opinion on your extensive high school experience?

That’s the best thing about high schoolers: Mike Peluso gets older, they stay the same age.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Only once???

I mean I feel pretty great about that accomplishment.

• Like 1

mikepeluso8 is the internet version of that one high school football kid who still wears his varsity jacket 10 years later when he goes out to Applebee's. Congrats bro 👍

• Like 4

10 hours ago, mikepeluso8 said:

Rec?

I coached several varsity programs, travel programs and the team I coached was state champions...so, the Halo crowd can just back off...thanks. 

You're practically Scotty Bowman.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

EDIT: I also played growing up and currently play in a men’s league but that’s not nearly as cool if you ask me.

I played in HS and some college club hockey. Coached a little too back in the day. I’m basically Jacques Lemaire. 😛

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I played in HS and some college club hockey. Coached a little too back in the day. I’m basically Jacques Lemaire. 😛

I played hockey all the time, played video games all the time, and got head all the time. I was basically the Wayne Gretzky of high school. 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, mikepeluso8 said:

So how did it feel to know that whenever you mixed it up with someone, that all 20 guys on their team were rooting for him to kick your ass, and all 20 guys on your team were rooting for him to kick your ass? 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I played hockey all the time, played video games all the time, and got head all the time. I was basically the Wayne Gretzky of high school. 

This one time, I was playing video game hockey and had just scored a goal, and then my mom asked me to assist her in the kitchen...while I was doing that, my younger brother turned off my game so he could watch TV, so I beat him up.  That would make me Gordie Howe.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I scanned this really quickly while scrolling down and for a second thought you got head in your men's league. By all means, that's fine if you did, it's 2018 baby lol

Edited by DJ Eco

1 hour ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

This one time, I was playing video game hockey and had just scored a goal, and then my mom asked me to assist her in the kitchen...while I was doing that, my younger brother turned off my game so he could watch TV, so I beat him up.  That would make me Gordie Howe.

Yup, that's a high school GH hat trick for sure.