GDT: Devils at Gritty’s House 1:00 PM

Jerzey

There is a game today right? Some shuffling of the lines. Can’t say Dea doesn’t deserve a shot on the second line. Zajac and Lovejoy out so Santini and Rooney are in. Unfortunately Quenneville has been sent down to Binghamton.

FORWARDS

Taylor Hall - Nico Hischier - Kyle Palmieri

Marcus Johansson - Jean-Sebastien Dea - Stefan Noesen

Miles Wood - Pavel Zacha - Blake Coleman

Brian Boyle - Kevin Rooney - Drew Stafford

DEFENSEMEN

Mirco Mueller - Sami Vatanen

Andy Greene - Damon Severson

Will Butcher - Steven Santini

https://www.nj.com/expo/sports/erry-2018/10/256da608fa2471/devils-lines-pairings-vs-flyer.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Edited by Jerzey

Dea on the second line? Nice reward for his play so far. I bet Zacha was expecting to be on that line. Not that I'm criticising him, but he needs to turn his good play into point if he doesn't want to become the next Jacob Josefson. 

I'm hoping there's a mascot fight at some point and the f%*kin' annoying Gritty gets a pummeling.

LGD!

Severson had a nice view on that goal, as a spectator!  just poor all around.. stop reading the press clippings KK

phillys have better sticks, better puck support, better forechecking and our D keeps passing the puck to them.. anything else??

Edited by EdgeControl