GDT: Devils at Gritty’s House 1:00 PM

Jerzey

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

fvck off

You’d be correct. They played like garbage.

The one thing I feel confident in these days though is that Hynes will hold the whole team to account. 

He looked pissed on that last goal. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Face offs:

Coleman 0 for 4

Nico 0 for 9

Boyle 3 for 11

Rooney 3 for 11

Zacha, our freaking best, 6 for 14

This team needs a legit center

Nico was bad all around today. And ofc Mr. Glass had to score on him. 

5 minutes ago, Devil Dan 56 said:

Jeez guys. Maybe the 4 days off will be good for NJDevs as a whole. 

4 wins: "Look at these guys! This team is so exciting!!"

2 losses: "I hate this team and everyone on it"

HF is worse (as usual). You want bi-polar? That place continues to re-write the book on it with every game. Now some schmuck just popped up to bash Nico and basically call him a bust. That’s the type of stupidity that resides over there.

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

How the hell did they not call that trip on Hall with three minutes left?

The team looked flat. Not sure guys like Dea, Rooney, and Stafford belong in the league- not to mention Noesen has looked awful this season. Playing with five defensemen the whole game didn't help. Some of those guys will get pushed out when Bratt and Zajac return, which can't come soon enough. For all the talk of the defense being bad today, they only gave up like 20 shots. The offense didn't do enough, either. I'll attribute it to a lack of talent in the bottom six. If Noesen doesn't turn it on soon, I want to see Joey Anderson. He's faring pretty well down in the AHL, and I think he's ready for a top 9 role here. The four days off between games will help a ton. Hopefully Zajac comes back, maybe Bratt will be ready, too. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

HF is worse (as usual). You want bi-polar? That place continues to re-write the book on it with every game. Now some schmuck just popped up to bash Nico and basically call him a bust. That’s the type of stupidity that resides over there.

Idk how you guys deal with that board. It’s like the YouTube comments section over there. 

An 18 year rookie who scored 50 points a bust? JFC. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Idk how you guys deal with that board. It’s like the YouTube comments section over there. 

An 18 year rookie who scored 50 points a bust? JFC. 

I don’t post there, I just read it for another source of info. I could never post there, I’d be banned immediately because I don’t suffer fools well, and that place is chock full of fools.