Sign in to follow this  
Jerzey

GDT: Devils at Gritty’s House 1:00 PM

40 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

We’ve been playing Coleman and Boyle on the same line. Doesn’t necessarily need to be a center. 

In that case I’d go with Nick Lappin. 

35 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

In that case I’d go with Nick Lappin. 

He’d be the logical choice. 

14 hours ago, jagknife said:

What raises an eyebrow for me, ragerdless of start time, is two games in a row we played teams on normal schedules and got, for the most part, rolled. Our great wins last week were against Dallas and the Caps (on the back half of back to backs each) and San Jose (end of a 5 game road trip). I’d feel a lot better about this team if we got a solid 60, injury free, minutes in a game against a team on a normal schedule.

I don’t think we were the better team in either game, but “rolled”? In the first game we had a 3-2 lead with 10 to go. Yesterday it was a 2-2 game in the third period. 

This reeks of hyperbole. 

39 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I don’t think we were the better team in either game, but “rolled”? In the first game we had a 3-2 lead with 10 to go. Yesterday it was a 2-2 game in the third period. 

This reeks of hyperbole. 

Hynes said they got “punched in the mouth” two games in a row. They might not have been blowouts, but they were really bad in both. 

Edited by Nicomo

Just now, Nicomo said:

Hynes said they got “punched in the mouth” two games in a row. They might not have been blowouts, but they were really bad both nights. 

They were really bad and kept it close. That’s a step better than being really bad and getting blown out. 

Its still just a handful of games. There’s nothing to be worried about from 2 losses. Or to be excited about over 3 wins. It’s a long season. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

They were really bad and kept it close. That’s a step better than being really bad and getting blown out. 

Its still just a handful of games. There’s nothing to be worried about from 2 losses. Or to be excited about over 3 wins. It’s a long season. 

4 wins 

17 hours ago, LittleBallofHate said:

The only thing uglier than yesterday's game: 

The Muppet Show wants their rejected muppet prototype back.

• Haha 1