GDT: New Jersey Hischiers vs. Philthadelphia Patricks, 7:00 PM

Colorado Rockies 1976

C'mon Devils...you've all got this!  Make it two in a row!

LGMFD!

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

LGD. Is Hischier confirmed playing tonight? I hope this GDT isn't a tasty-fake.

I wasn't commenting on his status for tonight...just made that title due to those players' somewhat shared history, due to the 2017 draft. 

4 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Gritty appears to be enjoying the snow.... 

Well that makes one of him...

:angry:

• Like 1

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I’m struggling to remember the last time we had a storm like this before Thanksgiving.... We’re supposed to be getting 8 inches in Morris County now, which is worse than they originally thought. 

We had that freak one in October a while back...the one that led to a ton of damage due to so many leaves still being on the trees.  Think that might have been 2009 or 2010?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

We had that freak one in October a while back...the one that led to a ton of damage due to so many leaves still being on the trees.  Think that might have been 2009 or 2010?

Actually that may have been 2012? I think it snowed right after Sandy.

25 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m struggling to remember the last time we had a storm like this before Thanksgiving.... We’re supposed to be getting 8 inches in Morris County now, which is worse than they originally thought. 

I'm in Morris county and it said 1-3. I just went outside and my car easily had 4 on it and the storm isn't close to over yet.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Actually that may have been 2012? I think it snowed right after Sandy.

I remember that one too now, but there was another one before that...I remember because I was living in High Bridge at the time (I've been in Annandale/Clinton since 2012...had only been in my house for a couple of months when Sandy hit).  A huge branch almost fell right on my car...probably would've totaled it.  We didn't have power for days.  Crazy sh!t. 

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Who wants to take this bet with me? Just one person, I'm not doubling down.

Zacha records a point tonight. If he does, you donate $10. If he doesn't, I donate $10 to the site. If he records 2+ points, we both donate $10. 

I always lose my bets so I'll take this one with hopes that I lose.  I'll go $10 per Pavelpoint.

All jokes aside, he's so close on many nights.  If he could just find a way to consistently get on the score sheet he would be a really valuable player for the Devils given all the little stuff he does right.      

14 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Who wants to take this bet with me? Just one person, I'm not doubling down.

Zacha records a point tonight. If he does, you donate $10. If he doesn't, I donate $10 to the site. If he records 2+ points, we both donate $10. 

To be honest, I was actually thinking tonight might be the night he records a point as well, but.....why the hell would he.  lol.  And because mfitz and I did something like this last year, I'll do it again now.  You're on.  10 bucks from me if he gets a point tonight. 

The bet has already been made and he said he won't double down. But I have no problem putting my money where my mouth is. 

Without a betting partner, I will donate $10 if Zacha has a point tonight. I'll make it $15 if he scores 2+. 

If he "almost" has a point, everyone has to "like" when I post my "Almost" meme.

Edited by mfitz804