GDT: Detroit Rock Sh!tties @ Your...New Jersey Devils

Colorado Rockies 1976

Hopefully Shero can call the league office and try to make sure those two refs never officiate a Devils game again.  Detroit was beaten up most of the game but somehow managed to avoid taking a penalty that wasn't coincidental.

Kinda the reverse of the game in Philly, this one they played great and deserved 2 points and got only 1.  I hope the refs at least managed a point, or feel like they did.

1 minute ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’m not ready to say fire Hines yet but this team has been pitiful and I wonder if he’s losing the room. 

They walked all over Detroit today.  If he's losing the room, the players are doing a good job of pretending he's not.

Edited by Triumph
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Hopefully Shero can call the league office and try to make sure those two refs never officiate a Devils game again.  Detroit was beaten up most of the game but somehow managed to avoid taking a penalty.

Kinda the reverse of the game in Philly, this one they played great and deserved 2 points and got only 1.  I hope the refs at least managed a point, or feel like they did.

They walked all over Detroit today.  If he's losing the room, the players are doing a good job of pretending he's not.

Worst part is usually these two refs are pretty fair, but for fvcks sake the dude jumped in with Sal, don’t give me this “well I don’t know if his skate touched” bullsh!t. fvck off with that one alone

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Worst part is usually these two refs are pretty fair, but for fvcks sake the dude jumped in with Sal, don’t give me this “well I don’t know if his skate touched” bullsh!t. fvck off with that one alone

There was a couple blatant ones on Hall too. I thought the officials are supposed to look out for the leagues star players?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Play balls to the wall, get breaks from the posts but no real ones from the refs.

i still hate Greene on the ice at any time in OT

KK deserved more, Hall did too

Guy can't shoot anywhere but in the damn middle of the chest of every opposing goalie.

99% of the time, it's "Greene shoots, save by (fill in goalie's name here). *whistle*."

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, SterioDesign said:

We had a 2-0 lead, we dominated the game but couldn't finish more, and Detroit hit a few posts on top of that.

But according to some people (always the same people too), it's the refs fault lol 

The refs played a part. To deny that is ridiculous

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

We had a 2-0 lead, we dominated the game but couldn't finish more, and Detroit hit a few posts on top of that.

But according to some people (always the same people too), it's the refs fault lol 

I'm not a big ref hater, I don't really think there are biases, but for the Devils to come out of a game they dominated with 0 power plays is absolutely ridiculous.

• Like 1