Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Colorado Rockies 1976

GDT: Detroit Rock Sh!tties @ Your...New Jersey Devils

Recommended Posts

That was a good first period. Seney and Anderson both look like they belong on the team and not like rookies and Kinkaid is playing with a real calmness. Hope they keep up the pressure in the second.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Aitchmack said:

That was a good first period. Seney and Anderson both look like they belong on the team and not like rookies and Kinkaid is playing with a real calmness. Hope they keep up the pressure in the second.

Seney had a nice little sneaky shot on net before. They have been looking good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Aitchmack said:

I'm insanely happy for Zacha. Now to work on the hat trick. 

Would be a perfect day for a hat trick since the giveaway today was a free hat. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Satans Hockey said:

Would be a perfect day for a hat trick since the giveaway today was a free hat. 

The only bad thing is it’ll cost mfitz a kidney lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Anyone know why they keep zooming on all those empty seats and talking about armed forces?

It's a metaphor about the void left for families having lost their loved ones in battle or sent away to protect their country

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SterioDesign said:

It's a metaphor about the void left for families having lost their loved ones in battle or sent away to protect their country

Jesus Christ dude.... lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

The only bad thing is it’ll cost mfitz a kidney lol

That's exactly what I was thinking 😀

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Find a better explanation. lol

It’s dress as your favorite seat night, duh

Hall is pissed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love how Andy Greene just stands around like a bitch as literally everyone else is involved in a scrum. God he’s so soft. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

It’s dress as your favorite seat night, duh

Hall is pissed!

ah... that's pretty good to i gotta admit

can't believe how lucky KK has been with his posts lately

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

The only bad thing is it’ll cost mfitz a kidney lol

He should have 2, no big deal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.