GDT: Devils @ Canes 5:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

2 minutes ago, '7' said:

I don't know what's going on with Schneider but he is just unable to tend net at an acceptable level right now. A lot of this is mental. Physically I'm not sure he's ready either.

Schneider needs to be pulled before he gives it right back to Carolina

And he almost did

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Has Zacha finally got over his slump? The good play lately is paying off! Good for him! Maybe Bing was good for him after all. 

50$ I believe

You’re right. It was a hat trick that was organs

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

Screw a sports psychologist, this guy needs a goddamn shrink.

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Well they cant keep doing this for Cory's sake.  Hes used to being the starter and by consecutive games it helps him get a rhythm going.  You cant take kk out, so your left with this situation that's hurting cory More so then his poor play is.  

Maybe cory needs a change of scenery?

1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

Well they cant keep doing this for Cory's sake.  Hes used to being the starter and by consecutive games it helps him get a rhythm going.  You cant take kk out, so your left with this situation that's hurting cory More so then his poor play is.  

Maybe cory needs a change of scenery?

Problem is who the hell would take him? Even if we retained a bunch of money, he’s pretty much a guaranteed loss at this point. 

Edited by Nicomo

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

it feels like watching Luke Skywalker in the last jedi 

Don't know how much baseball you watch, but to me he's simply Sad Sack now...that guy who comes trotting in from the bullpen that you just KNOW is going to blow up whatever situation he's been entrusted to get out of.  I hate feeling the way I do about Cory, but I absolutely no confidence in him to do anything but make a mess out of whatever game he's in. 

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Don't know how much baseball you watch, but to me he's simply Sad Sack now...that guy who comes trotting in from the bullpen that you just KNOW is going to blow up whatever situation he's been entrusted to get out of.  I hate feeling the way I do about Cory, but I absolutely no confidence in him to do anything but make a mess out of whatever game he's in. 

Rick. Ankiel.

Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I couldn't even tell you who Babe Ruth played with... that gives you an idea of how much i care about baseball. And the only reason i know him is because of The Sandlot.

But yeah i remember only a few years ago defending his score on the NHL game as he was the #4 best goalie in the game. Now just like you i have absolutely not confidence in him. I was even against him taking over in the playoffs last year. Kinkaid didn't deserve to be pushed aside at all the way he played down the stretch.

1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Rick. Ankiel.

Steve Blass and (once he went to the Yankees) Steve Trout.

Just now, SterioDesign said:

well "beautiful ending" depends on who you're asking I guess haha Some fans are still raging about it hahaha

I’m not one of them. I liked TLJ. And the dual suns was such a great callback to ANH. Probably my favorite scene of the movie honestly. 

And BTW at least the team hasn't come apart at the seams tonight...they've fought back nicely.  The other guy is giving his team competent goaltending.

• Like 1

Just now, Nicomo said:

Man am I about over “Mojo”

Yeah, I'm with you on him...I discussed this elsewhere, but I can see him being one of the first guys traded if Shero decides the team needs a shakeup.  Especially since I can't see him being re-signed this offseason.  A trade I definitely was in favor of when Shero nabbed him, but one that just doesn't seem to be working out.

• Like 1