GDT: Devils @ Canes 5:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

I’m not one of them. I liked TLJ. And the dual suns was such a great callback to ANH. Probably my favorite scene of the movie honestly. 

Yeah when i watched it the first time i didn't know how to feel at all, was my first time feeling like this walking out of a SW movie. I had to watch it a 2nd time to really understand my feelings. It was weird. lol So i get why some people are struggling with it.

3 minutes ago, jagknife said:

Man do I hear you on that one... another example of a guy we got that I was waaaaay tooo excited for...

He was coming off a career year...I think that got EVERYONE excited in general. 

28 minutes ago, '7' said:

I don't know what's going on with Schneider but he is just unable to tend net at an acceptable level right now. A lot of this is mental. Physically I'm not sure he's ready either.

Schneider needs to be pulled before he gives it right back to Carolina

And he almost did

I said it before and lots of people seemed to disagree.. but Cory is a head case. He has had zero confidence since his injuries

I’m so damn sick of the Investors Bank commercials. Not that it’s any different than how sick i was last year of them, just reiterating

1 minute ago, Aznjsn said:

I said it before and lots of people seemed to disagree.. but Cory is a head case. He has had zero confidence since his injuries

I thought head case was a bit strong even when I said it last week, but the dude has issues, badly

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Was that from playing with Ovi though? 

I won't pretend to know who his linemates were most of the time with the Caps, but I think roughly 20 goals and 45-50 points seemed like a fair expectation.  I throw last season out due to the high number of game missed, and obviously guys can have slow starts to a season, but I feel like I'm just going to keep waiting for a surge that's never going to come.  Kinda sucks.