GDT: Devils @ Canes 5:00 PM MSG+

MadDog2020

MJ  needs a seat in the upper box for a few games.. Cory is decent when they shoot it directly  into his chest protector..  canes defenders > devils defenders..  by a lot , yet we got our chances ..but their sticks foiled a few good chances.. the goalie played well

Edited by EdgeControl

3 minutes ago, nessus said:

Is Zacha the only player that can score on this team anymore?!

You're traveling through another dimension, a dimension not only of sight and sound but of mind; a journey into a wondrous land whose boundaries are that of imagination. That's the signpost up ahead - your next stop, the Twilight Zone!"

• Like 2

Sure, there were a fair amount of positives, but at the same time, it's a fvcking loss.  With the Sad Sack in net who just seems to attract losses like a fvcking cursed magnet now. 

Wood's new name is Won't, and MoJo is MoJoke.  Anytime you gents would like to score, by all means...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NJDevils1214 said:

SOMETHING has gotta give. Management can't let this skid continue much longer. 

The balance of the past four games has definitely been better than what we saw on the road trip.  Would really like to see them come away with at least three points in the next two games.  Then they'll have come away with 8 or 9 points on this six-game "kinda sorta" homestand. 

Well, it was a fun game all things considered, but that's probably because I went with my brother.  PNC arena is pretty nice, and the Canes put on a good show. Wish our team did the same.  Greene and Lovejoy suck and are slow.  Offense was pretty anemic, and the Pp was ineffective.  This team has talent, I honestly think it's a lot of just mental sh!t now.  Cory needs to exorcise his demons, Wood and MoJo are being plagued with the same sh!t as Zacha, and this team in general gives up leads. Fix those issues and we can be a top 10 team in this league. Don't, and we look pretty subpar.

• Like 1

Offense looked quite good at times, just didn't bury their chances. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Well, it was a fun game all things considered, but that's probably because I went with my brother.  PNC arena is pretty nice, and the Canes put on a good show. Wish our team did the same.  Greene and Lovejoy suck and are slow.  Offense was pretty anemic, and the Pp was ineffective.  This team has talent, I honestly think it's a lot of just mental sh!t now.  Cory needs to exorcise his demons, Wood and MoJo are being plagued with the same sh!t as Zacha, and this team in general gives up leads. Fix those issues and we can be a top 10 team in this league. Don't, and we look pretty subpar.

Idk about all that. 

9 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

This has to be the last year for both of them. Force Greene to hand up his cement  skates, pick up his rocker and go get his ass wiped by a nurse in his old folks home. He cannot keep up, yet keeps getting top minutes. fvck Hynes for trotting this fossil out there in big spots.

In Jag’s world, Lovejoy has zero chance of getting any type of contract with us next year., granted it will end in an even year so of course he’ll rebound and score a big goal against us when we let him go.

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Idk about all that. 

If we could get any type of consistency, meaning the top line plays their average and one other line can produce while they are, we can at least be that playoff team they preached all training camp.

It’d also help to get help on defense and staple Lovejoy to the press box and send Greene the way of old yeller