Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
MadDog2020

GDT: Devils @ Canes 5:00 PM MSG+

Recommended Posts

OK, yep weren't we up 2 zip yesterday lol,,,,,,,,, hmmm but not in 5 secs,

Edited by Gunslinger27

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how much was a Zacha 3 game point streak worth again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Zacha finally got over his slump? The good play lately is paying off! Good for him! Maybe Bing was good for him after all. 

Just now, Nicomo said:

how much was a Zacha 3 game point streak worth again?

50$ I believe

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicomo said:

how much was a Zacha 3 game point streak worth again?

guessing maybe a 2nd rounder ! lol j/k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, '7' said:

I don't know what's going on with Schneider but he is just unable to tend net at an acceptable level right now. A lot of this is mental. Physically I'm not sure he's ready either.

Schneider needs to be pulled before he gives it right back to Carolina

And he almost did

 

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

it feels like watching Luke Skywalker in the last jedi 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Devs3cups said:

Has Zacha finally got over his slump? The good play lately is paying off! Good for him! Maybe Bing was good for him after all. 

50$ I believe

You’re right. It was a hat trick that was organs

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

Screw a sports psychologist, this guy needs a goddamn shrink.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just donated $20 since I took the original bet against Zacha on Thursday night...you know, the game before he went on this blistering tear! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I really don't need to see a guy who's already defeated the second he steps on the ice...the drooped shoulders, all of it.  I don't know how he gets built back up. 

Well they cant keep doing this for Cory's sake.  Hes used to being the starter and by consecutive games it helps him get a rhythm going.  You cant take kk out, so your left with this situation that's hurting cory More so then his poor play is.  

Maybe cory needs a change of scenery?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

it feels like watching Luke Skywalker in the last jedi 

Except Luke at least got a beautiful ending...

Cory’s is gonna be ugly. Real ugly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bobilly45 said:

Well they cant keep doing this for Cory's sake.  Hes used to being the starter and by consecutive games it helps him get a rhythm going.  You cant take kk out, so your left with this situation that's hurting cory More so then his poor play is.  

Maybe cory needs a change of scenery?

Problem is who the hell would take him? Even if we retained a bunch of money, he’s pretty much a guaranteed loss at this point. 

Edited by Nicomo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

it feels like watching Luke Skywalker in the last jedi 

Don't know how much baseball you watch, but to me he's simply Sad Sack now...that guy who comes trotting in from the bullpen that you just KNOW is going to blow up whatever situation he's been entrusted to get out of.  I hate feeling the way I do about Cory, but I absolutely no confidence in him to do anything but make a mess out of whatever game he's in. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicomo said:

Except Luke at least got a beautiful ending...

Cory’s is gonna be ugly. Real ugly. 

well "beautiful ending" depends on who you're asking I guess haha Some fans are still raging about it hahaha

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Don't know how much baseball you watch, but to me he's simply Sad Sack now...that guy who comes trotting in from the bullpen that you just KNOW is going to blow up whatever situation he's been entrusted to get out of.  I hate feeling the way I do about Cory, but I absolutely no confidence in him to do anything but make a mess out of whatever game he's in. 

Rick. Ankiel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

Don't know how much baseball you watch, but to me he's simply Sad Sack now...that guy who comes trotting in from the bullpen that you just KNOW is going to blow up whatever situation he's been entrusted to get out of.  I hate feeling the way I do about Cory, but I absolutely no confidence in him to do anything but make a mess out of whatever game he's in. 

I couldn't even tell you who Babe Ruth played with... that gives you an idea of how much i care about baseball. And the only reason i know him is because of The Sandlot.

But yeah i remember only a few years ago defending his score on the NHL game as he was the #4 best goalie in the game. Now just like you i have absolutely not confidence in him. I was even against him taking over in the playoffs last year. Kinkaid didn't deserve to be pushed aside at all the way he played down the stretch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jagknife said:

Rick. Ankiel.

Steve Blass and (once he went to the Yankees) Steve Trout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SterioDesign said:

well "beautiful ending" depends on who you're asking I guess haha Some fans are still raging about it hahaha

 

I’m not one of them. I liked TLJ. And the dual suns was such a great callback to ANH. Probably my favorite scene of the movie honestly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And BTW at least the team hasn't come apart at the seams tonight...they've fought back nicely.  The other guy is giving his team competent goaltending.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicomo said:

Man am I about over “Mojo”

Man do I hear you on that one... another example of a guy we got that I was waaaaay tooo excited for...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nicomo said:

Man am I about over “Mojo”

Yeah, I'm with you on him...I discussed this elsewhere, but I can see him being one of the first guys traded if Shero decides the team needs a shakeup.  Especially since I can't see him being re-signed this offseason.  A trade I definitely was in favor of when Shero nabbed him, but one that just doesn't seem to be working out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.