GDT: Devils vs Canadiens - 11/21/18, 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

Happy Pre-Thanksgiving everyone.  I think we all know what this game means.  We need points, after leaving a few on the board the last few games, and also coming away with none in our most recent outing.

Kinkaid and Price both confirmed in net tonight.  Hopefully seeing #1 between the pipes is enough to give our boys some confidence.  It doesn't surprise me that when he's in net the team tends to strike early, usually within the first 5 minutes or so.  You'd think it would be the opposite, and the team would strike early when they have the guy in net that they're most worried about, because they know they're going to need to score goals for him in order to have a chance to win, but I honestly think when Schneider's in net the team is so focused on not giving up chances, that it hurts their offense, which is why we see more of an up tempo and aggressive style that results in some offense when Kinkaid's in net.

I'm thankful for a lot of things.  Here's hoping tonight we get one more thing to be thankful for - a win.

LGD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

@mfitz804 don't forget, if Zacha records a point tonight we each owe the forum $20 since he's scored a point in 3 consecutive games.

Thankful to have a place to talk Devils hockey with everyone. LGD. 

Isn't it $50?

We Habs to play hard and win this game tonight. 

LGD

1 hour ago, DevsMan84 said:

Devils 7-4

Getting pumped for tonight's game by watching/listening to this:

You look so cool on that motorcycle, my man. 

Edited by mfitz804

4 minutes ago, DevsMan84 said:

It's also @Colorado Rockies 1976 favorite group and song ever.

You left out "least".  I'm actually old enough to remember when you couldn't escape that trainwreck on the radio...one of many reasons that I actually installed a tape deck with NO radio in my car at one point, back in the late 80s. 

Admittedly the blonde is kinda--sorta easy on the eyes...in a had-to-be-there-1989 sort of way though. 

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976