The Pavel Zacha’s Pointless Streak’s Memorial Fund - place your “bets” here

mfitz804

15 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

This is totally going to make the game worth watching tonight. I totally love that the $500 bet did not teach you a lesson. 😉

And I love that you found a loophole for me to get out of that bet, had it actually come true.  You should be a lawyer, oh, wait... :D

I had that typed out yesterday and hit reply before the game started, but the site threw an error about some certificate issue and then I couldn't get to the domain at all - must've been temporary because later on it obviously started working again. 

23 hours ago, NJDfan1711 said:

And I love that you found a loophole for me to get out of that bet, had it actually come true.  You should be a lawyer, oh, wait... :D

I had that typed out yesterday and hit reply before the game started, but the site threw an error about some certificate issue and then I couldn't get to the domain at all - must've been temporary because later on it obviously started working again. 

It’s what I do, brother. I probably could’ve found one to keep you in also!!

in any event, the team hasn’t been good, but one thing has...this board. Personally, it’s the only place I come for Devils news and discussion since I hate social media, and I trust you guys to post any important Tweets. 

That said, we should make a final fundraising push to the end of the season to support DM and this board. 

We sit at 58 points after 64 games, with perhaps an AHL heavy lineup for the foreseeable future. How many points will we wind up with total?

Someone come up with a legitimate over/under for this and let’s get as many as we can to participate, even at $5 a piece we should be able to provide the site with some support. 

No bets yet, first let’s talk out a number. What do you think?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

April Fools Day edition: $10 to the site for each of the following that happens tonight:

1) Mike McLeod scores his first goal (April Fools on everyone)

2) Pavel Zacha gets a hat trick (April Fools on me alone...almost)

3) Miles Wood  has a Gordie Howe hat trick (He's just a fool, in a good way); I'll also honor it for Gabriel if he winds up in the lineup last minute. 

4) Nico scores another OT winner (not shootout, 3 on 3; I guess fooling the goalie?)

5) Blackwood shuts out the A-Holes in blue (well, white and red and blue...you know who the fvck I mean, they are a bunch of fools!)

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

3) Miles Wood  has a Gordie Howe hat trick 

If he gets the assist and completes it, I’ll honor my bet, but not without suing that I’m not sure turtling and getting punched in the face repeatedly should count as a fight.