Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

The Pavel Zacha’s Pointless Streak’s Memorial Fund - place your “bets” here

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, slasher72 said:

The Devils next win will come on this date. 

Capture.PNG

Are you placing a bet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Are you placing a bet?

Oh, I had no idea we were actually placing real bets. If that's the case, sure. I'm a man of my word. How much do I need to bet and how do I go about doing it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, slasher72 said:

Oh, I had no idea we were actually placing real bets. If that's the case, sure. I'm a man of my word. How much do I need to bet and how do I go about doing it? 

Several of us have, but you're not obligated to by any means.  At this point the side bets are arguably the most fun we've had this season, since the Devils on-ice play hasn't given us much to celebrate or be excited about 😂😩

Basically just call your shot, and see if you can find someone else to go opposite of you. Whoever loses, donate said amount to the site.  I do it via Paypal, but there may be other ways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Several of us have, but you're not obligated to by any means.  At this point the side bets are arguably the most fun we've had this season, since the Devils on-ice play hasn't given us much to celebrate or be excited about 😂😩

Basically just call your shot, and see if you can find someone else to go opposite of you. Whoever loses, donate said amount to the site.  I do it via Paypal, but there may be other ways.

OK.. since you and I are in on this particular bet just message me and I'll do it too. Yea, this could be fun. Of course, now that I threw that date out there watch these guys win on Thursday. Lol. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just pick an arbitrary number, and send it in if you lose. Simple as that. 

Edited by mfitz804

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just pick an arbitrary number, and send it in if you lose. Simple as that. 

ok cool 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll donate $1 for every goal scored against our boys between now and the buzzer after the Devils next win. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

ok cool 

I’m waiting for your number, I may take the opposite position on this one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’ll donate $1 for every goal scored against our boys between now and the buzzer after the Devils next win. 

Had you made this bet after our last win, you'd already be down almost $30.

I respect this.  It could get ugly before it gets better lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As per what I said in the News and Notes thread, I'll donate $10 if Zacha scores two points tonight. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

As per what I said in the News and Notes thread, I'll donate $10 if Zacha scores two points tonight. 

Question: Do own-goals count in this bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

As per what I said in the News and Notes thread, I'll donate $10 if Zacha scores two points tonight. 

I’ll donate $1 for every Devils goal scored between now and the next time Zacha scores. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Question: Do own-goals count in this bet.

They do not. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FYI, if I wind up owing somehow, it’ll be paid during the day tomorrow. No chance of me being awake for this one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.