Sign in to follow this  
mfitz804

The Pavel Zacha’s Pointless Streak’s Memorial Fund - place your “bets” here

23 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Are you placing a bet?

Oh, I had no idea we were actually placing real bets. If that's the case, sure. I'm a man of my word. How much do I need to bet and how do I go about doing it? 

Just now, slasher72 said:

Oh, I had no idea we were actually placing real bets. If that's the case, sure. I'm a man of my word. How much do I need to bet and how do I go about doing it? 

Several of us have, but you're not obligated to by any means.  At this point the side bets are arguably the most fun we've had this season, since the Devils on-ice play hasn't given us much to celebrate or be excited about 😂😩

Basically just call your shot, and see if you can find someone else to go opposite of you. Whoever loses, donate said amount to the site.  I do it via Paypal, but there may be other ways.

55 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

Several of us have, but you're not obligated to by any means.  At this point the side bets are arguably the most fun we've had this season, since the Devils on-ice play hasn't given us much to celebrate or be excited about 😂😩

Basically just call your shot, and see if you can find someone else to go opposite of you. Whoever loses, donate said amount to the site.  I do it via Paypal, but there may be other ways.

OK.. since you and I are in on this particular bet just message me and I'll do it too. Yea, this could be fun. Of course, now that I threw that date out there watch these guys win on Thursday. Lol. 

• Like 1

Just pick an arbitrary number, and send it in if you lose. Simple as that. 

Edited by mfitz804

29 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Just pick an arbitrary number, and send it in if you lose. Simple as that. 

ok cool 

I’ll donate $1 for every goal scored against our boys between now and the buzzer after the Devils next win. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, slasher72 said:

ok cool 

I’m waiting for your number, I may take the opposite position on this one. 

15 hours ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’ll donate $1 for every goal scored against our boys between now and the buzzer after the Devils next win. 

Had you made this bet after our last win, you'd already be down almost $30.

I respect this.  It could get ugly before it gets better lol

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

As per what I said in the News and Notes thread, I'll donate $10 if Zacha scores two points tonight. 

Question: Do own-goals count in this bet.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

As per what I said in the News and Notes thread, I'll donate $10 if Zacha scores two points tonight. 

I’ll donate $1 for every Devils goal scored between now and the next time Zacha scores. 

FYI, if I wind up owing somehow, it’ll be paid during the day tomorrow. No chance of me being awake for this one.

7 minutes ago, DevilMinder said:

Fitz and K33 have been paying their bets in case anyone has wondered.

I appreciate this. I don’t feel I need to post a receipt every time, I’m a man of my word. Keep up the good work, my man. 

Zacha looks much quicker and sudden with the puck lately.. he played very well yesterday... kid is good in traffic now.. he has a decent wrist shot so goals should be in his future..  guy needs some luck confidence and desire

4 hours ago, DevilMinder said:

Fitz and K33 have been paying their bets in case anyone has wondered.

Hey I did too, and I'm also paying up the $10 now from last night. :)

• Thanks 1

On 12/10/2018 at 6:22 PM, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

I’ll donate $1 for every Devils goal scored between now and the next time Zacha scores. 

So, since this post, the Devils have scored 8 goals and none of them have been Zacha.

Using this thread as a personal counter. 

• Like 1

I'll throw a dollar down for every win Blackwood gets before Schneider gets his next.  I'm going to cap it at $20 because I have this horrid feeling that Cory may be done-zo.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, NJDevils1214 said:

It's time we start placing bets on an over/under how many times the Devils can give up 7+ goals this year.

I'll donate $1 for every 7-goal against game, I'll donate $50 if the Devils finish the season with more 7+ GF than 7+ GA from this point forward.