GDT: Devils @ Lightning - 11/25/18, 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

Well, I'll be at this one again.  Third game for me in about a month or so.  The last one I went to at this stadium didn't end well at all, and the most recent game I went to exactly a week ago didn't start well at all.  Maybe I'm just bad luck, but I hope not.  I did wear my red Adidas Hall jersey both times...thinking about wearing my white CCM blank jersey tonight.  

Going up against their backup tonight because Vasi is still out, so we should have a pretty good chance, BUT...it looks like Schneider is already confirmed?!  Wtf.   I don't think I can sit through another game watching him.  

Please just win.

Didn't realize we play tomorrow too, so I guess splitting the goalies makes sense, but still...why does Schneider have to be in net for the game I go to?  Ugh.

Anyway, Yakolev back in the lineup and Mueller out.  Wish it was Lovejoy out, but whatever.  Noesen back in too.

LGD.

Just now, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

Yak in for Mueller has given me enough of an indication that Hynes has zero fvcking idea what he’s doing. 

I’m ready to move on, I hope Shero is too. 

Why do you feel that way? I like Yak so far, think he's done a decent job. Like I said, wish it was Lovejoy that was out, but I don't think Mueller's been so amazing so far this year that sitting him is unthinkable.

Just now, NJDfan1711 said:

Why do you feel that way? I like Yak so far, think he's done a decent job. Like I said, wish it was Lovejoy that was out, but I don't think Mueller's been so amazing so far this year that sitting him is unthinkable.

In this humble poster’s opinion, young guys need more reps than a journeyman bottom pair defender who’s been a penalty liability recently.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jas0nMacIsaac said:

Lovejoy is far too important on the PK to take out of the lineup.

Agree. LJ has actually been ok this year and is a big part of a stout PK unit. Mueller, has no idea what he's doing with the puck and has had positional lapses, which he can't afford to have due to his lack of puck skills. Yak deserves another shot. 

• Like 1