Sign in to follow this  
eaglejelly

GDT: Devils @ Panthers - 11/26/18, 7:00pm

2 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

It almost feels like they're playing keep-away during 3 on 3s...and waiting for the absolute perfect scoring opportunity that never comes.  Their approach is baffling. 

Basically the same group was pretty good at 3-on-3 last year.... just another baffling aspect of this sh!t show. 

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

Basically the same group was pretty good at 3-on-3 last year.... just another baffling aspect of this sh!t show. 

I don't expect "State of the Union" addresses from the GM when things are going poorly, but I am curious as to what Shero's thinking right now...especially since we've already seen firings and player movement elsewhere.

Edited by Colorado Rockies 1976
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, Kinkyisth3b3st said:

We’re a fvcking joke. We’re a sick fvcking joke. And for the first time in my life im giving the fvck up. Im moving the fvck on. Im not spending $100s of dollars and hours of my life to be disappointed game after fvcking game after fvcking game. FVCK Ray Shero for sitting on his ass. FVCK John Hynes for having this team underperform it’s already-embarrassing projections. FVCK the Devils for making me sit in a three hour car ride with two panthers fans back to Vero Beach. FVCK me for wasting time typing this. FVCK you for wasting time reading this. FVCK the Devils. 

anyway see you tomorrow

It's just like being a Jets fan.  Been there, done that....  What happens next?

3 minutes ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I don't expect "State of the Union" addresses from the GM when things are going poorly, but I am curious as to what Shero's thinking right now...especially since we've already seen firings and player movement elsewhere.

Hynes needs to go. We are not less talented than the Ottawa fvcking Senators.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Colorado Rockies 1976 said:

I said it earlier- if they lost tonight, I’d want to see some kind of move tomorrow.... Well, ball’s in your court Ray. 

There seems to be no fire here, with some exceptions.  Have they tuned Hynes out already?  If so, he needs to go.  Greene needs to go as well.

13 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

How has someone not 

Hahaha wtf how do we play Winnipeg and Tampa like 5 times in three weeks.

Who designs these schedules?

Absolutely ridiculous. They should've never gone away from the schedule they used immediately after the 2nd lockout. Lots of division play. Rivalries got going again. This is total crap now enough Winnipeg and Tampa. We don't even play the Rags until January 31 2019. Morons

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

How has someone not 

Hahaha wtf how do we play Winnipeg and Tampa like 5 times in three weeks.

Who designs these schedules?

Please put Cory in net against Winnipeg or Tampa. I want to see if another team can put up 8 goals on us.

2 minutes ago, aclc79 said:

There seems to be no fire here, with some exceptions.  Have they tuned Hynes out already?  If so, he needs to go.  Greene needs to go as well.

I will drive Greene to Newark Airport and pay for his flight if there's a way to send him at least 1,000 miles away from this team 

Just watched this on the dvr. It’s hard for me to find the words to truly express how disgusted I am with this team in OT this season. I guess I’ll just go with pathetic. I’m ready for new coaches. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jerzey said:

Nico needs to hit the gym.

Kid is soft.  And I'm not talking about the clear missed boarding call.

You watch Pettersson out there, who's even less physically impressive than Nico, and he has the speed and shiftiness to make it work.  Nico apparently does not.

8 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Kid is soft.  And I'm not talking about the clear missed boarding call.

You watch Pettersson out there, who's even less physically impressive than Nico, and he has the speed and shiftiness to make it work.  Nico apparently does not.

Quite possibly the stupidest post I’ve ever seen you make, 118. You’re better than this. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Quite possibly the stupidest post I’ve ever seen you make, 118. You’re better than this. 

see. this is EXACTLY what im talking about when i was talking about reading through threads of games we lost. 

6 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Debatable.  I've had some winners recently.

Regarding my point - probably too harsh and should've phrased it better, but watching the differences between how the two physically similar guys play is staggering.

3 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

see. this is EXACTLY what im talking about when i was talking about reading through threads of games we lost. 

Fair enough. But in defense of what was being said in that other thread Palms’ skating is kind of bad at times. Nico being soft is just simply not true though. 

Edited by Nicomo

1 minute ago, Nicomo said:

Fair enough. But in defense of what was being said in that other thread Palms’ skating is kind of bad at times. Nico being weak is just simply not true though. 

and my point was supporting CR post saying that it takes nothing for fans to turn on players. which is what were seeing here. obviously its emotional and all but that was the point that fans are really reactionary and not thinking before posting at times

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Devilsfan118 said:

Debatable.  I've had some winners recently.

Regarding my point - probably too harsh and should've phrased it better, but watching the differences between how the two physically similar guys play is staggering.

Pettersson is on an insane scoring heater that he will not sustain.  Nico has probably gotten a bit unlucky judging by where he shoots from.

26 minutes ago, Triumph said:

Losing does strange things to people.  The idea of calling Nico soft - watch how often he wins 1 on 1 battles.  He lives in the scoring chance area.

oh no bby wat is u doin

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

The picks in OT and the board on Nico.. Devils didn't exactly get much help tonight did they?

Frustrating all around.

• Like 2

They got a big break in OT when Hischier pulled down Dadonov.  I thought that made up for the no-call on him.  

The NHL really should go to 1 minute penalties in OT.  But they never will.

• Like 1

Andy Greene’s pathetic attempt at a clearance which directly led to Florida’s first goal completely changed the game.  Kinkaid’s rebound and positioning on the third goal was exactly what we did not need when we needed him most. 

The refs were so bad tonight. How does that pick of Bratt not get called? Their calls, non calls and even goal calls were bizarre the whole night.

And Fkn Wachter interviews Nico and Hynes and not one ‘hey how is Nico feeling’ question? How about some damm in depth game relevant questions for once.

These games are a real sh!t show to watch lately