2019 NHL Draft Thread

CommonDreads

6 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

WHY ARE YOU POSTING HERE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DAY ON A WEDNESDAY?!?! DON’T YOU WORK?!?!?! 😛

Listen, I'm all for razzing people, we know this, but it's not fair when the other guy has a vacation imposed upon him. At least wait until he's able to defend himself. 

3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Listen, I'm all for razzing people, we know this, but it's not fair when the other guy has a vacation imposed upon him. At least wait until he's able to defend himself. 

He imposed it on himself by acting like a d!ck. Also, being an equal opportunity razzer, I made a similar post in the development camp thread before DM84 got a trip to Belize. 

Edited by MadDog2020
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

He imposed it on himself by acting like a d!ck. Also, being an equal opportunity razzer, I made a similar post in the development camp thread before DM84 got a trip to Belize. 

Listen, that's fine, i'm not going to involve myself further, I just hate to see a guy getting "the business" when he's not able to give it back. 

• Like 2

Just now, MadDog2020 said:

I hear ya. But again, he brought it on himself. Ya reap what ya sow.

Not saying he did or he didn't,  just that it happened. I know if it happened to me (ME??? say something inappropriate???) I'd think it was kind of hack to bash me when I'm unable to respond. I think most people would. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not saying he did or he didn't,  just that it happened. I know if it happened to me (ME??? say something inappropriate???) I'd think it was kind of hack to bash me when I'm unable to respond. I think most people would. 

Fair enough. I will cease busting on DM84 until he returns.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 11:26 AM, mfitz804 said:

The obvious answer: Mike Brown. 

It wasn't obvious to me.  I really thought for a minute it was glenwo, or whatever that new guy's name is.

I don't feel bad though, you're the type of guy who can't have just one favorite poster.  Your Mt. Rushmore of NJDevs favorite posters is, in no particular order, Mike Brown, MB3, glenwo, DevilMinder.   That's a very well rounded group of posters, actually.

EDIT:  Nevermind, I realize I'm late to the party.  And damn, DM84 got banned for a week?  I was posting here a bit yesterday...guess I missed all of the action somehow.

Edited by NJDfan1711

Mike Brown was fun. Totally polarizing, I’ve barely ever agreed with him, but he was so much fun and he didn’t even know it. 

MB3, well what do you say about that guy. So happy he could blow your star left winger one minute, ready to kill himself the next. What could be more fun than that?

glenwo2  I totally didn’t understand at all. He seemed all right for a while, then he seemed like he was just here to pick a fight. Way too sensitive, not my speed. 

DevilMinder  is typically my ideal moderator. You let things go. Old-school hockey. Then you have a day like today, I don’t really understand what happened. But I don’t need to, it’s not up to me. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, MB3 said:

For those who missed it; DM84 started mocking anyone who “wasted their time” going to the scrimmage. There was a ton of back and forth (obviously, with that kind of comment.) DM came in and basically was everyone’s dad (which is why I love DM because I know he won’t leave to get cigarettes in the spring of 97) and told us all to shut up.

We all did, he didn’t. 

Not to second guess the boss, but honestly I didn’t agree with DM84, but I can’t see how he earned a suspension. But c’est la vie and all of that French nonsense. 

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Not to second guess the boss, but honestly I didn’t agree with DM84, but I can’t see how he earned a suspension. But c’est la vie and all of that French nonsense. 

C'est pas du nonsense, tu le comprend simplement pas... comme d'habitude

2 minutes ago, MB3 said:

I put this through google translate, this says “you don’t understand the word rivalry until you’ve seen French highschool_1 take on English high school_1 and _2 in lacrosse”

I'm glad that i know that you're just trying to be an ass and that you know damn well that's not what i said about the whole highschool thing. Or else i'd really think you're straight up retarded. 

Edited by SterioDesign

2 minutes ago, SterioDesign said:

Well you 2 clearly made a conscious decision to act that way just to be cool on a message board so the term is just fine cause it's self afflicted 

It’s fine. I was just trying to help you sound less retarded.

Nobody was even talking to you, you decided to bring up an argument that was over. 

Edited by mfitz804

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s fine. I was just trying to help you sound less retarded.

Nobody was even talking to you, you decided to bring up an argument that was over. 

"nobody was even talking to you" lol

i know you seem to think you're like king of the place lately. And you legit can't scroll in any discussions without having one of your post every 2-3 posts. But calm down. This is actually a message board, everyone is talking to everyone. This is not just about you pal. 

Edited by SterioDesign

Just now, SterioDesign said:

"nobody was even talking to you" lol

i know you seem to think you're like king of the place lately. But calm down. This is actually a message board, everyone is talking to everyone.

Let me elaborate, nobody was discussing the prior events and you took the opportunity to bring it up. Personally, I thought it was funny and well timed. 

Resorting to personal attacks and calling people retarded on a day when people are getting suspended for negative opinions about development camp probably isn’t your best idea. 

And I'm not acting like the king of anything, I’m the first one to say that everyone should have their say. That was the whole point of the argument from the beginning, YOU were criticizing fans for what they chant, while I was in favor of them saying whatever they want. YOU were the one who started hurling insults, not me. 

Meanwhile the whole thing was over and done with but you were too butthurt to move on. Believe me, I can argue with you all day long until we’re both suspended. 

1 minute ago, mfitz804 said:

Let me elaborate, nobody was discussing the prior events and you took the opportunity to bring it up. Personally, I thought it was funny and well timed. 

Resorting to personal attacks and calling people retarded on a day when people are getting suspended for negative opinions about development camp probably isn’t your best idea. 

And I'm not acting like the king of anything, I’m the first one to say that everyone should have their say. That was the whole point of the argument from the beginning, YOU were criticizing fans for what they chant, while I was in favor of them saying whatever they want. YOU were the one who started hurling insults, not me. 

Meanwhile the whole thing was over and done with but you were too butthurt to move on. Believe me, I can argue with you all day long until we’re both suspended. 

So i see you typed quite a bit there to explain something. So i'll do the same thing you did to me yesterday. I won't read a single word of it, ignore it completely and just post a random meme to be cool.

Hopefully nothing you wanted to say was actually important cause it would be quite rude and disrespectful to ignore it 

Screen Shot 2019-07-11 at 12.47.10 AM.png