2019 NHL Draft Thread

CommonDreads

1 minute ago, MadDog2020 said:

It sounds like a fvcking Drakes Cake.

My previous statement was that it’s the name of a weird candy bar in an ethnic grocery store, could be anything in that wrapper but you buy it hoping it’s good, because it’s all there is. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It really is.  Jeff Gorton is also an idiot, his announcement was "with the 2nd pick, from Finland, Kaapo Kakko".  He didn't even say his team's name.  Sort of unprofessional, but more than anything else, just sloppy and unpolished.

Jeff Gorton thirty years ago:

Image result for kindergarten cop bad guy

Image result for kindergarten cop bad guy

• Haha 1

Had a really bad day (my fiancé fell and hurt her ankle), but I’m so glad I have something to look forward to now. No matter what happens, Hughes was the right pick, and I don’t believe for a second any other GM would have went Kakko. Love that he’s American, and has so much swagger. New era begins in October!

2 minutes ago, Neb00rs said:

Taylor read his, that was disappointing. 

Daneyko is excited to not have to try to say Kaapo Kakko every game. 

2 minutes ago, Nicomo said:

Had a really bad day (my fiancé fell and hurt her ankle), but I’m so glad I have something to look forward to now. No matter what happens, Hughes was the right pick, and I don’t believe for a second any other GM would have went Kakko. Love that he’s American, and has so much swagger. New era begins in October!

Hope she’s ok...

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, NJDfan1711 said:

It really is.  Jeff Gorton is also an idiot, his announcement was "with the 2nd pick, from Finland, Kaapo Kakko".  He didn't even say his team's name.  Sort of unprofessional, but more than anything else, just sloppy and unpolished.

@mfitz804 already said it, but they definitely said the team name.