GDT - Devils @ Capitals 11/30/18, 7:00pm

NJDfan1711

No one, really?  I didn't wanna do it because I seem to be bad luck lately, but it's about 3 hours til game time.  

Kinkaid confirmed tonight. Curious if he also gets tomorrow's game.  He and Holtby have almost identical stats.  KK is 9-5-4, 2.72 GAA, .912 Save %, Holtby is 9-5-2, 2.74 GAA, .917 Save %.

Really excited and glad that McLeod is getting a shot tonight, and really interested to see what he brings.  Not happy that Yakolev is sitting, but it is what it is.

Let's Go Devils.  Get a point and I'll be surprised, and happy.

LGD, hopefully McLeod can come in and bring some energy and speed while he's out there. I like the message Hynes and the staff are giving him, "Come in and steal someone's job." Letting him know up front, work hard and bring your best and you can hang here, hopefully Mikey makes good on that and brings it tonight.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, MadDog2020 said:

I’m already cranky. 

Just got home five minutes ago and yeah, I'm feeling aggravated for sure...

• Like 1

At the game tonight, though I got home from work late and didn’t get here until a close to halfway through the 1st period.  Not a good period for the guys in red and black; they were stuck in their own end too much.

One good thing - I have real good seats tonight (near the top of the lower bowl in the center ice section).  My girlfriend works for Geico, who is a sponsor for the Capitals.

• Like 1

Way to go...Jesus Christ.  Sorry, you guys are a bunch of fvcking CLOWNS.

• Like 1

Feel like I'm watching the return of the two-steps-slower Devils...this game is infuriating...